One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Husbands/boyfriends wearing our panties (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=219117)

Funhscupl 02-13-2018 07:47 AM

Husbands/boyfriends wearing our panties

I know this site is about us wives and ladies. But my curiosity made me wonder what everyone's thoughts on our husbands and or boyfriends wearing our panties were. Absolutely love seeing my man in a pair of my panties we're done. That's the way it is. So if there's any other lady that have the same feelings I'd like to hear about them and even the man stories would be grateful. And this is my first new thread post so please be patient while I figure this out thanks everyone

nobby11 02-13-2018 06:28 PM

I love wearing knickers, when nobody else knows. My secret 👹

whatnow3 02-13-2018 10:41 PM

twice

I've worn panties twice in my life. Both times at the request of my significant other and with basically the same results.

The first time was with my girlfriend Stacie in the late 80's. We were fooling around in her bedroom after school one day. I had just pulled off her skimpy silk purple panties when out of the blue she asked me to put them on. I stepped into them and pulled them up. It looked ridiculous to me. My hard on was sticking up and out of the waist band. Stacie shared my opinion and we were both cracking up. She lay back on her bed and told me to take them off and join her. So I did.

The second time was with my wife in the mid 90's. This time actually started out as a joke. We had just watched Bull Durham on HBO and the scene where Nuke LaLoosh was wearing the garter belt really cracked Lisa up. We got talking about it and she decided she wanted to see me in one of her garter belts. So we went to the bedroom and I got undressed as she went to her lingerie drawer. She handed me a white garter belt. I put it on and then she said I needed the matching panties. We were both laughing as I pulled them on. Again, skimpy panties are not made to contain a hardening cock. She then started stroking me over her panties until I was fully hard. As she was still laughing she dropped to her knees in front of me and then pulled her panties off me. Lisa then wrapped them around my cock and started pumping and occasionally licking my head. After she made me cum she cleaned me up with her panties. She then said “well that part was fun but I don't need to see you in my clothes again.”

Shap420 02-18-2018 05:37 PM

panties

I dated a girl that LOVED when I wore panties! She would go shopping and bring some over for me to model, my collection was up to 100 pairs. I let her take pictures to show her friends and they all thought it was hot.

Cip 02-19-2018 10:24 AM

My name CIP stands for cuckold in panties. We live the life 24/7.

VXCguy 02-26-2018 08:58 AM

I have had a few girls ask me to wear their panties during the day so they know I'm thinking about them. No big deal but its different. And I can see how guys go for them all the time.

stevezr1 02-26-2018 05:01 PM

Not panties, but might as well be.

The wife has always liked me to wear, and often buys me silky, stretchy, ultra thin or translucent very brief men's underwear. Not for everyday use, but if we were going out and likely to get intimate afterward. Or even at home after a shower, and intimacy was likely to follow it is good idea for me to slip on a pair. Whenever she sees I am wearing some of those, she gets this certain mischievous smile comes across her face. And all is good!
We were recently invited to an adult pajama party with a fairly large group of friends. No, not a swingers thing, but we knew for sure "racy" PJs would be the norm. She bought me a pair of very thin, silky panty-like shorts to wear! no way! She argues that she got them in a men's store, so somehow that makes it fine. We compromised on a pair of very lightweight silky boxer shorts.
I can't say for sure, only a guess, but I think her seeing me in "panties", she somehow feels I am being emasculated, as it is demeaning or humiliating me? And / or, sees me as being submissive??? And she as domineering?? That certain mischievous smile she gets is something very different.
Whatever it is, it gets her motor running.......;)

Funhscupl 03-02-2018 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shap420 (Post 2582329)
I dated a girl that LOVED when I wore panties! She would go shopping and bring some over for me to model, my collection was up to 100 pairs. I let her take pictures to show her friends and they all thought it was hot.

That's awesome. My wife has shared with some of her friends also. I fukn love it cuz 2 of her friends even gave her a pair of their panties for me to try on so she could send them pictures wearing them for them. Trying on other ladies panties was extremely hot.

Funhscupl 03-02-2018 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cip (Post 2582601)
My name CIP stands for cuckold in panties. We live the life 24/7.

Would enjoy hearing and seeing more about it.

nobby11 03-02-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funhscupl (Post 2588213)
That's awesome. My wife has shared with some of her friends also. I fukn love it cuz 2 of her friends even gave her a pair of their panties for me to try on so she could send them pictures wearing them for them. Trying on other ladies panties was extremely hot.

Any more to add to this story ?

ripstar1 03-05-2018 10:57 AM

At a CO Resort

I'm not much into wearing women's lingerie, but this was quite erotic to me.

I was staying at a CO resort with a friend. We spent the day enjoying the pools and sun. Toward late afternoon we decided to retire to our room and get ready for the evening. We showered and exchanged brief massages. When it got time to get dressed for dinner and the nightclub I realized I hadn't brought anything to wear appropriate for the evening.

My friend had brought a sexy black see-thru top and skirt and a mini thong to wear. I explained to her my predicament. Now I did have a black dressy shirt but nothing other than street pants/shorts and white briefs for below my waist. My friend mentioned that she had an other black thong that had a fairly large front panel.

She suggested I try it on. I laid on the bed and said I didn't know, but I'd try it on. As I laid on the bed she got it and slipped it on my legs and I got up and she finished putting it in place. It really felt good on my privates especially when she ran her hand over my thong-covered cock. I put the shirt on and it looked appropriate for the night out.

We went to dinner and on into the club after. We had a drink and danced a few "fast" dances. By this time our seats at the bar had been taken so we stood at the bar. As the next song started she started rubbing her ass on my cock which got my a chubbie. A couple more fast dances and a slow dance song came on.

We danced close and tight to each other on the packed dancefloor. Soon I was fully erect as she was really grinding into me. I had my hands on her ass pulling her tighter to my cock. I couldn't believe how good this felt. She whispered sexy thoughts in my ear. I couldn't hold out any longer and came in the thong right on the dance floor. She realized it and rubbed into me even more.

Sooo when the song ended we headed back to the room, removed the thongs and cleaned up. We headed back to the club sans our thongs. It was a few more songs before junior woke up again and we headed back to the pool before it happened again.

nectcouple 03-07-2018 12:24 PM

and...

Panties and/or bra, as requested, but only as a joke. I thought it uncomfortable with my hard on sticking out of the waistband and cutting off the blood flow. We both thought it was funny, though! Not really my thing. :D

Cip 03-27-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funhscupl (Post 2588214)
Would enjoy hearing and seeing more about it.

Like what? I'm not really big on fantasy stories many seem to post on the lifestyle, because for us it is a day to day lifestyle. The jist is, I wear a chastity cage 24/7 am not allowed to play or even watch nude women when we go to clubs. I am not with her when she plays with others, she plays solo. I am allowed to go on dates and go out if he's comfortable with it (some guys don't want me there, some like the thrill of the build up) but once they go to play, I get lost. Because of that we don't do the whole creampie clean-up or fluffing type stuff. I'm not a typical cuckold "sissy" like so many stories portray. In fact, other than this aspect of our lives, I have an extremely dominate personality.

We are each other's first marriage and hit 30 years this year. We used to swing, but she can be jealous and I never am so we just kind of evolved into what works for US.

She found over the years that when I was in the room she would hold back on fear of hurting my feelings. So because of that, she decided, and it works for me that she would play alone so that she could do whatever she wants and enjoy it with no restrictions. I can only speak up if I see a problem with the guy safety wise. I'm not allowed to bash a guy because him and I don't match personalities or the like.

We have done MANY of the things you read about, like her spending the night, her having regular fulltime boyfriends (and couples), calling on the phone during playtime and me getting to listen and the like. I have ZERO issues answering questions for those interested, but my "stories" are true and tend to be more clinical than getting others off.

This lifestyle is definitely not for everyone, but after 30 years married, and more in love today than on our wedding day, it works FOR US.