One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Let's start a chain! Genius Edition (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=178588)

dognheat 09-02-2014 03:35 AM

Let's start a chain! Genius Edition

1 Attachment(s)
You may be familiar with the original version of this game. This thread takes it up a notch. Here are the rules:

I post a pic AND I select a feature of that picture. The next person posts a different picture with the same feature I have selected.

Here, I am posting a picture and I choose the feature "Red Sox." My challenger must post a photo that satisfies the feature "Red Sox" and then selects a challenge (names a unique feature of their photo) for the next poster to match.

undies 09-02-2014 06:28 AM

Not being in the USA or familiar with American culture I'm somewhat confused. Is Red Sox a sporting team, television program or an article of clothing?????
But I think the thread is a great idea.

jdstud 09-02-2014 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undies (Post 1847541)
Not being in the USA or familiar with American culture I'm somewhat confused. Is Red Sox a sporting team, television program or an article of clothing?????

Baseball team

undies 09-02-2014 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A Red Sox pic..

The next challenge is this....Naked sport.

tigertail564 09-02-2014 10:59 AM

Even more of a challenge

When the thread only includes pictures you have actually taken it will be a genious edition. Until then it's just the same thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dognheat (Post 1847501)
You may be familiar with the original version of this game. This thread takes it up a notch. Here are the rules:

I post a pic AND I select a feature of that picture. The next person posts a different picture with the same feature I have selected.

Here, I am posting a picture and I choose the feature "Red Sox." My challenger must post a photo that satisfies the feature "Red Sox" and then selects a challenge (names a unique feature of their photo) for the next poster to match.

dognheat 09-02-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undies (Post 1847541)

Your response could include any of the above. :)

dognheat 09-02-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigertail564 (Post 1847710)
When the thread only includes pictures you have actually taken it will be a genious edition. Until then it's just the same thing.

That would be great, but it is very difficult to verify the authenticity of "original" pictures, therefore, contributors to this thread do not need to post original material. :)

Don Jon 09-02-2014 03:22 PM

Red Sox

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dognheat (Post 1847501)

Red Sox. Ok Red Socks. Ok, Red n White socks. OK I'm shit at this. Ah, bugger, I'm English. And it's not Xmas either. Bah.

Piano stool.

tigertail564 09-02-2014 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Reflection of lady

ModelT-MsDollie 09-02-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Jon (Post 1847842)
Red Sox. Ok Red Socks. Ok, Red n White socks. OK I'm shit at this. Ah, bugger, I'm English. And it's not Xmas either. Bah.

Piano stool.

But you are funny and that's a nice picture.:D