One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ultra Low-Rise....from the front. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=106298)

marks88 03-21-2011 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So there are a few threads with pics of girls wearing low rise jeans, bikinis, etc.....but most of them are full of pics of the girls from behind. While I appreciate a good ass as much as the next guy, I'm much more intrigued by seeing a girl wearing something low-rise from the front. How low is she daring to go? How much skin is she willing to show? There's a lot of room between the belly button and the vagina....how much can she get away with baring?

This thread will be dedicated to those kinds of pictures. I'll post what I find, but please share your contributions as well!

I'll start this off with my absolute favorite picture of this type of all time! These bikini bottoms literally can't be any lower in the front--her pussy is just barely covered.

marks88 03-21-2011 10:03 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some other assorted low rise jean pictures. The first is an all-time favorite of mine. The last would be an all-time favorite if she had turned around!

marks88 03-21-2011 10:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two examples of the lowest rise jeans I have EVER seen.....I just wish she didn't have that damn long purple top!

jimmysmack 03-21-2011 12:13 PM

You gotta love it when chicks wear outfits that require not just one haircut, but two!

marks88 03-21-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmysmack (Post 895643)
You gotta love it when chicks wear outfits that require not just one haircut, but two!

Agreed!

I'll post some more pics later tonight. I found a few great video examples of this style to share as well!

topdogger 03-21-2011 03:50 PM

Loving it

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmysmack (Post 895643)

What a brilliant thread! Loving the pubic mound over the jeans :cool:

marks88 03-21-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topdogger (Post 895841)
What a brilliant thread! Loving the pubic mound over the jeans :cool:

Thanks! I just wish is was easier to find pics of this...I have some more, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else others can find.

petefwa 03-21-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marks88 (Post 895567)
I'll start this off with my absolute favorite picture of this type of all time! These bikini bottoms literally can't be any lower in the front--her pussy is just barely covered.

Pretty sure it's a wicked weasel bikini. They have a few styles that only just cover a girls c*nt lips.

marks88 03-21-2011 06:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two relevant pics from the "Smallest G String" thread...the first one has a very nice clit slip :)

marks88 03-21-2011 06:50 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Who says you have to shave to go ultra-low rise? Here are a few relevant pictures from the Pubes thread...