One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Cum where you're not supposed to (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=168045)

Tomwdrake 12-31-2013 04:25 AM

Cum where you're not supposed to

This has happened to me twice.

Once during my first blowjob, the girl was very clear that I was supposed to warn her before it happened. I warned her, I swear I did. I think I did.

:eek:

She was not happy, but it wasn't as bad as she thought and after that she would swallow me whenever she gave me head. Of course that started to taper off after a year or so.

The other time I was in the cooch. Same girl. We only had one condom and I screwed it up. Took it out, tried to put it on backwards, dropped it. Finally she said to just please fuck her and leave it off, but don't come inside. No problem, I'm a master of control. We were going at it for a long time, ten minutes missionary, ten minutes doggy style... the whole time I'm thinking "Don't come in her, don't come in her". Finally she turns around and starts riding me. I told her "Get up" but she thought I meant sit up. She sat up on me straight and I blew inside. She went ballistic. I tried to tell her it was her fault but that just made it worse. She kept saying she was going to get pregnant.

She made me buy her a pregnancy test (that night, regardless that I told her it wouldn't work for weeks and it even said so on the box). I bought her three more pregnancy tests, in fact I think they were two-packs so she must have peed on eight of them and they're not cheap. She was late, but only a couple days. A couple nerve wracking days. This led to a fight and we broke up. She wasn't pregnant.

Ever since then I've developed a fetish for the whole concept of forbidden cum, though I've never done it again myself.

mamanrc 12-31-2013 09:36 AM

I was with my ex fiancee and she was blowing me one day and she was uber conservative as far as sex went. everything was very taboo to her. But I ended up coming in her mouth. I asked her later what she did with it and she gave me this disgusted look like "I swallowed it asshole". She always insisted I wear a condom even though she was on the pill. I was her first. She was always in pain when we had sex...I think it was more psychological than physical. But yes she never wanted me to cum inside her.

Another girl I had a one night stand with, the condom broke and i came inside her. She insisted we go to the hospital to get the morning after pill. That was a great night up until then. I should have just fucked her in the ass.

piecenick 12-31-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamanrc (Post 1688385)
I was with my ex fiancee and she was blowing me one day and she was uber conservative as far as sex went. everything was very taboo to her. But I ended up coming in her mouth. I asked her later what she did with it and she gave me this disgusted look like "I swallowed it asshole". She always insisted I wear a condom even though she was on the pill. I was her first. She was always in pain when we had sex...I think it was more psychological than physical. But yes she never wanted me to cum inside her.

Another girl I had a one night stand with, the condom broke and i came inside her. She insisted we go to the hospital to get the morning after pill. That was a great night up until then. I should have just fucked her in the ass.

She can still get pregnant from anal sex, that's where lawyers come from.

Tifosi 12-31-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piecenick (Post 1688608)
She can still get pregnant from anal sex, that's where lawyers come from.

Hahahahaha! Classic! :D

TGSH243 12-31-2013 04:34 PM

First blow job ever. And every first BJ since when the girl says not in the mouth... Always in the mouth. First one swallowed from then on in was spit. Before she had never had a guy cum in her mouth. Most say it wasn't as bad as expected.

PuffyNips 12-31-2013 05:28 PM

The first time I ever had intercourse with a girl I came inside her. Oops. I was 16, she was 15. It was her first time too. Her parents had gone out for the evening. We ended up on her living room floor naked.

Neither of us had a condom, but that didn't stop young lust.

It took all of two minutes. I was inside her and was overcome by this incredibly tingly feeling and then bam, I started shooting in her pussy.

Feeling me tremble, she started shouting, "No no, what are you doing? Not inside me! STOP! STOP!."

Too late.

I don't know why I did it. I had no control over the situation. I was a nerdy kid who got an A in health class, so I knew the consequences. But all that went out the window as I came inside her.

She never got pregnant, but the next few weeks were the worst of my young life.

sooty 12-31-2013 05:49 PM

Almost

Some years ago I was titty fucking my partner which is no mean feat as she has very small boobs but I still enjoyed it immensely. She has sucked me off many times and after swallowing on the first few occasions she always spits now but doesn't want cum on her face and definitely not in her hair which is her "crowning glory". Anyway back to the titty fuck and before too long I exploded so much so that it cleared her head and landed on the pillow behind her. She was horrified to think that some may have landed in her hair and I had to very carefully check for any wayward spurt. I was quite proud of that spurt for a guy turning 60 at the time.

After that we did it again like that and this time some did get on her face and in her hair and she just laughed and went and washed her hair. From reading similar posts on here it is like so many things in life the reality is nowhere near as bad as the imagined. From time to time we still do it that way but she is careful to place her hand in the way to catch any wild spurts. Maybe I just have to be very careful with my aim to avoid her hand?

CuriousGeorge 01-01-2014 02:56 AM

Sure

I've forgotten to mention when I was close before. It's totally unintentional. :D

daskers 01-01-2014 08:00 AM

First time

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuffyNips (Post 1688766)
The first time I ever had intercourse with a girl I came inside her. Oops. I was 16, she was 15. It was her first time too. Her parents had gone out for the evening. We ended up on her living room floor naked.

Neither of us had a condom, but that didn't stop young lust.

It took all of two minutes. I was inside her and was overcome by this incredibly tingly feeling and then bam, I started shooting in her pussy.

Feeling me tremble, she started shouting, "No no, what are you doing? Not inside me! STOP! STOP!."

Too late.

I don't know why I did it. I had no control over the situation. I was a nerdy kid who got an A in health class, so I knew the consequences. But all that went out the window as I came inside her.

She never got pregnant, but the next few weeks were the worst of my young life.

It happen to me the first time also,only me and her was fucking in a old abandon barn. In my case I was on her for a while and ended up shooting off in her twice,she didn't get pregnant that I know of because me and my family moved a few months later to another State and I never heard from her again but my mother and her mother still kept in touch for a while. I haft to say I was scared shitless for a while also

hamlet 01-01-2014 08:07 AM

Many years ago I had an fuck-buddy relationship with this one girl. One day he cam to visit me to my office. It was out of work hours and we planned to go out together. but b4 going out I convinced her to give me blowjob in the office bathroom.

She agreed so we went to bathroom. I was standing and she went on her knees and take my cock in her mouth. She was really fan of giving head but she definitely hate the taste of cum in her mouth. Anyways she was sucking me like a champ. I know we didn't have much time so I also give my self for the end. And while ending was near I started think where will I cum? We were all with our clothes and it wouldn't be nice to cum on her. I didn't want to cum randomly on floor not to clean a bathroom floor after it so I decided that cleanest way would be in her mouth :D Since there was no time for discussion I just didn't bother her with my decision. :rolleyes:

Just before cumming I hold her head with my hands push her as much as I can. My cock was all the way in her mount when I started to shoot my cum. She grasped moaned and tried to pull away but I was already holing her head so she couldn't do anything and let me fill her mouth wit my hot cum. After all over she spitted out on a paper towel.

No need to say she was quite angry with that but that didn't end anything between us :D