One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Anyone else have a nudist partner? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=207915)

nudony 03-13-2017 07:06 PM

Anyone else have a nudist partner?

There are a lot of stories here about peeking, voyeuring, exhibiting, sharing, etc...
My experiences are milder than some I've read here, but at the same time more "extreme" in some ways.

Both my ex-wife and current GF have been completely naked in public.

Nudism is for the most part non-sexual. With the exception of swinger resorts, or places like Hedonism in Jamaica or Cap d'Agde in France, there isn't a lot of sexual stuff going on. It's really mostly just people sun tanning, swimming and socializing as they would at any resort, with the exception that they are naked.
But still...there is something about a confident, gloriously naked spouse/GF that is just striking to me.

I've had the (sometimes) pleasure of being married to a nudist; and currently dating a woman who has done it.
My ex didn't start out as nudist. She became one after quite a long time of me trying to convince her to try it. When she finally caved and agreed to go to the resort, she was private, withdrawn and quiet. She'd get naked but hide. Then she started meeting other nudist women: bolder, more comfortable with their nudity. She made a friend who was REALLY comfortable with her nudity. And it started rubbing off on her.
So my ex started shaving. She started sitting by the pool instead of behind it. She stopped sitting/lying with her legs crossed; adopting a much more comfortable open-legged posture.
At the beginning she was very concerned about people seeing between her legs; but then she just stopped caring altogether. One day I was coming from the shower and saw her from across the pool, back turned with one leg propped up, applying lotion to her legs while bent over...I walked right to her and asked if she was aware that everyone could pretty much see her coot from behind; and she just shrugged her shoulders. She could have cared less! She just wasn't into hiding anymore. On another occasion she was going through her bag, bent over again, right on top of the guy who was sitting next to us. The guy made a funny joke about it; and she just laughed! Again she could have cared less!
People would sometimes walk up to me and tell me how "cool" they thought my wife was. I always took it as a compliment; actually I was quite proud of her.

My GF also started out really shy. It also took me a good long while to get her to a nude resort. Although she hasn't gotten as far as my ex, she still went nude, played and rolled around in the sand in front of everyone. I was proud of her for that too.

There is something about a partner who is confident naked. A partner who is so confident naked that she doesn't even care who is looking at her or where. For many women "showing the coot" is that last hurdle, the hardest one to cross. Being topless is one thing, being nude is harder; but being openly naked, with everything in full view: a heck of a lot harder. When a nudist woman, like my ex at the resort or my GF at the beach, crosses that hurdle and doesn't care to hide the coot anymore...well it's a beautiful thing. Over the years, people have seen my ex laying around legs open, chatting, running with her big boobs bouncing all over the place, squatting, bent over; every possible angle and posture. Our good friends have even seen her labia pretty close up as she sat across from them. And the compliments I've received for her "confident nudity" have only filled me with pride. One friend once asked me how I truly felt knowing that possibly hundreds of people have seen my ex naked. I replied that not only have a lot of people seen her naked; but many people first met her or chatted with her while she was chillin' spread out with her coot open right in front of them! He was shocked that I could talk about her that way; but really I was speaking with affection and pride. I loved the fact that I could tell people: "Yes; my wife was so confident naked that she knew people could see her REALLY naked and be totally comfortable with it!"

DiegoJames 02-10-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2399862)
there is something about a confident, gloriously naked spouse/GF that is just striking to me.

We went to Spain 30 years ago and happened upon a naturist beach section while in the company of another couple we'd met. We all looked at each other and said 'shall we...no, let's not'. We left, a bit embarrassed.

However, the next morning over breakfast in out hotel, conversation turned to the beach and us maybe all taking another look.

None of us were naturist at the time, all four of us in swimsuits out for a stroll, but there was a bit of 'I will if you will' bravado going on, and we were beginning to look out of place in swimwear. The other male and I were ribbing each other about who might be more 'impressive' when nude, each of us downplaying our equipment in case the other measured up better. The other female loved to sunbathe topless, and had done so around our hotel pool, but my wife had never sunbathed topless before, let alone nude.

If you've ever seen the film 'Butch Cassidy' there's a bit where they can shoot it out or jump over a cliff, and the Sundance Kid just gives this low growl before going for the jump that might kill them.

Next thing I know, the other lady starts doing a similar low, building growl and she's ripping off her bikini top, then attacking her bikini bottoms. Well, that simply started a frenzy of undressing and in about 20 seconds we were all naked and laughing like kids, all headed for the sea.

My wife, as I said, had never so much as been topless before, but she loved the experience of swimming naked more than anything. There was a realisation that, whatever hangups she may have had about her body (and she was and is slim and shapely) they melted away when she experienced naturism for herself.

We remain regular naturists to this day, and while she wouldn't necessarily describe herself as 'confident' about her body, she is 'content' and 'happy' being naked in a naturist environment.

jill8 02-12-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2399862)
...Then she started meeting other nudist women: bolder, more comfortable with their nudity. She made a friend who was REALLY comfortable with her nudity. And it started rubbing off on her.
So my ex started shaving. ..."

This also reflects my experience of how women who, once they become comfortable with their own nudity and meet other women then take steps to being completely bare by shaving and then abandoning past taboos like not spreading their legs. It takes a while for many women to understand that the bare smooth vulva is an attractive and central feature of their attractiveness.

DiegoJames 02-12-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jill8 (Post 2578891)
It takes a while for many women to understand that the bare smooth vulva is an attractive and central feature of their attractiveness.

A trimmed or fully natural pubic area is equally attractive, so I wouldn't say smooth is necessarily 'central'. It's a woman's brain that is central, with physical attributes (for me, anyway) secondary.

nudony 02-12-2018 05:29 PM

For some nudist women, shaving is that "last" step towards removing that last piece of "coverage" (since a bush will "hide" most of the vagina/labia); and not hiding anything anymore.

That was the case with my ex. She started out with a full bush. As she started getting naked more often, she started trimming. Then after a while of socializing with nudists and growing her confidence being naked in front of other people, she decided to start shaving.

I think she'd always liked the "smooth" look. She'd seen it on other nudists and liked the idea. But up until then she'd been too self-conscious about people being able to see her genitals completely bald. When her confidence grew to the point that she was no longer so concerned about how much other people "saw", she decided to take that last step.
She loved it. She told me it felt even "more naked", especially when she swam and felt the warm water "everywhere" on her body. Her new "bald look" was well received by our nudist friends, and she was quickly comfortable socializing in her new found freedom from pubic hair. I think it was very liberating for her.

I don't think there is necessarily a correlation between shaving and naked confidence. But for some women it does make a big difference. When I think about my ex's confidence levels pre-smooth and post-smooth, while socializing or just lounging around naked, it was like night and day.

stevezr1 02-14-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2579235)
For some nudist women, shaving is that "last" step towards removing that last piece of "coverage" (since a bush will "hide" most of the vagina/labia); and not hiding anything anymore........................................... ...
...............She loved it. She told me it felt even "more naked"...................................

I agree. With my wife, baring her pussy was, and still is a much bigger deal than showing her tits. That "last" step. or, a step beyond.
When we first started getting naked at the beach, she went "all-in" and bared all, caught up in the initial rush of being naked in public. But she always had a little trimmed vee or patch above the pussy.

After we grew accustomed to being nude at the beach, I knew that showing her tits off was something she truly enjoyed. Showing her pussy was just something that came along with baring her tits, but she wasn't that into showing her pussy. I have always wanted her to shave everything from the top of her slit and down, and she has always done that for me.

She does have large and hanging lips. I love them, but no matter what I say or how much I compliment them, she seems to feel they are not "pretty". So she has gone through periods of being tolerant of showing off her pussy and not. There have been periods where she is more confident and will parade around showing all, and at other times, will be quick to grab a little sarong or scarf to wrap around if we're out walking.

She has never, that I can recall, shaved herself completely bare, always some patch of some kind above. When I asked why she would never shave completely, she said that the little patch diverts attention away from her prominent lips.

Someone please talk to her and tell her that her pussy is pretty, luscious and very erotic and a sight to behold!...... :p

raysallx 02-14-2018 11:36 PM

I do

I’m very fortunate in that my wife was a nudist before I met her. We all like safety in numbers, but for some reason she has no problem being nude, even if she’s the only naked woman at the beach. I too feel pride about her confidence. I know a lot of guys here talk about sharing photos of their wife, but having others see her naked in person brings things to a different level.

It seems most women (even the “perfect” ones) have insecurities about their bodies. I think a lot of this is cultural. My wife says when women get together they always complain about some aspect of their appearance, as if it’s required during female get-togethers. She doesn’t participate, but she does feel some of those insecurities.

She was once completely shaved for 4 years, I think because she felt it took attention away from her large breasts. But at some point she decided she no longer liked how the shaved look appeared on her (although I did) so she went to the hair on top, shaved lips look. I didn’t notice any change in confidence.

I too love long and hanging lips, but here’s another example of how our society (and the plastic surgery industry) wants everyone to look the $ame. I hope it’s died out, but there was a big push a few years back for women to get surgery to “trim” their lips. Can you imagine that pain? Many women can’t seem to understand that no matter what their natural look is, a certain percentage of guys are going to go gaga over it. And if they happen to be married to one of those guys, then who gives a rip what anyone else thinks? And if they really do think their body is ugly, I'd say it makes more sense to see a psychologist than a surgeon.

OK, off my soapbox now.

nudony 02-15-2018 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevezr1 (Post 2580256)
She has never, that I can recall, shaved herself completely bare, always some patch of some kind above. When I asked why she would never shave completely, she said that the little patch diverts attention away from her prominent lips.

Someone please talk to her and tell her that her pussy is pretty, luscious and very erotic and a sight to behold!...... :p

I don't think it's uncommon for women with large labia/big vulvas to keep "hair down there"; as some think being shaven will bring too much attention to it. My fiancée has "big lips" and she doesn't shave: one - because it's harder to do, two - because she doesn't like the way her labia looks completely exposed.
My ex had everything "tucked in." Small "everything." Since all you could see is a "clean slit", she was a lot less self -conscious about being completely shaven and sitting...not quite like - but close - to the model below. She figured people couldn't really see "anything" anyway; so why be self-conscious?

Large labia, clean slit, big dick, micropenis...I don't think it should ultimately determine how you feel about yourself at the nude beach or nudist resort. People may look; but most don't care all that much.

raysallx 02-16-2018 11:40 AM

Do the clam

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2580701)
I don't think it's uncommon for women with large labia/big vulvas to keep "hair down there"; as some think being shaven will bring too much attention to it. My fiancée has "big lips" and she doesn't shave: one - because it's harder to do, two - because she doesn't like the way her labia looks completely exposed.
My ex had everything "tucked in." Small "everything." Since all you could see is a "clean slit", she was a lot less self -conscious about being completely shaven and sitting...not quite like - but close - to the model below. She figured people couldn't really see "anything" anyway; so why be self-conscious?

Large labia, clean slit, big dick, micropenis...I don't think it should ultimately determine how you feel about yourself at the nude beach or nudist resort. People may look; but most don't care all that much.

Agreed.

That model has everything tucked in, but wow, it's still prominent. Reminds me of the Elvis lyrics:

"Do the clam,
do the clam,
dig right in and do the clam!"

stevezr1 02-19-2018 04:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2580701)
I don't think it's uncommon for women with large labia/big vulvas to keep "hair down there"; as some think being shaven will bring too much attention to it. My fiancée has "big lips" and she doesn't shave: one - because it's harder to do, two - because she doesn't like the way her labia looks completely exposed...............

OK, here is a very rare pic of the wife's large-lipped pussy that she isn't all that proud to show off. In this pic, not much "hanging", but when standing, yeah. Obviously shaved, but can't see the patch above in this shot. I've posted this pic here before a long while back. (wife's pussy thread?)
I love a meaty pussy, a pussy with some "personality". She isn't so happy with it.
She must have been in a mood where she was feeling more confident about her pussy when this pic was taken, as was sitting spread wide at the beach.