One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Campus Naked Runs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=201334)

ScentOfPetrichor 09-14-2016 05:44 PM

Campus Naked Runs

9 Attachment(s)
This thread was too good to let go. Let's start it back up again! Here's a start, all from my absolute favorite (now deceased) run, the NQR

docdre 09-17-2016 11:15 PM

Why did the old thread get deleted? Bad attention?

schlubby 09-17-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docdre (Post 2288706)
Why did the old thread get deleted? Bad attention?

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=201188

Tjorpulas4 09-18-2016 12:02 AM

Bring it back

I agree! One of the best threads ever

dz123 09-19-2016 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Primal Scream:

Qazwox27 09-19-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlubby (Post 2288722)

This made me sad. I'm worried about the ENF genre right now. As great contributors like Davidavin are falling away, newer contributors haven't stepped up to replace them. Classic forum formats are fading away in favor of streaming sites and social media like reddit. Neither have generated great ENF content. reddit's own /r/happyembarrassedgirls has been a poor community for ENF, as there is little discussion, little new content, and the most traditional 'hot-girl' content is upvoted to the top regardless of ENF merit.

Ironically, in an era where we carry powerful cameras routinely in our pockets, we are not uncovering much new content. The best content we have right now is being generated by paid sites, like RGGB and LostBets, who are increasingly using professional models instead of genuine ENF. I don't know that we attract younger people to this genre.

Who knows, maybe there are communities out there that I'm unaware of. That would be great.

grandeweasel 09-20-2016 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qazwox27 (Post 2290011)
This made me sad. I'm worried about the ENF genre right now. As great contributors like Davidavin are falling away, newer contributors haven't stepped up to replace them. Classic forum formats are fading away in favor of streaming sites and social media like reddit. Neither have generated great ENF content. reddit's own /r/happyembarrassedgirls has been a poor community for ENF, as there is little discussion, little new content, and the most traditional 'hot-girl' content is upvoted to the top regardless of ENF merit.

Ironically, in an era where we carry powerful cameras routinely in our pockets, we are not uncovering much new content. The best content we have right now is being generated by paid sites, like RGGB and LostBets, who are increasingly using professional models instead of genuine ENF. I don't know that we attract younger people to this genre.

Who knows, maybe there are communities out there that I'm unaware of. That would be great.

I'd discuss in detail why I think you're taking this way too seriously, but we're off-topic enough as it is.

abbc5451 09-20-2016 11:58 AM

nice.

oolong 09-20-2016 12:32 PM

Maybe I'm imagining, but didn't someone link to a big (like >1 GB) zip of naked run stuff they collected over the years recently? I'm not sure if it was on the deleted thread, but does anyone still have that link?

schlubby 09-20-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oolong (Post 2290275)
Maybe I'm imagining, but didn't someone link to a big (like >1 GB) zip of naked run stuff they collected over the years recently? I'm not sure if it was on the deleted thread, but does anyone still have that link?

You are absolutely right, but unfortunately the zip file contains dozens of pictures originally shot and/or found in obscure places by D/K. While I haven't grown enough of a conscience to stop consuming new pics, and while there's no actual way to 100% "get the pictures off the internet", I'm not ungrateful enough to slap him in the face by reposting the images he wishes he'd never posted.

If anyone who has the file is about to repost it, please DM me first. There's a compromise that I don't really want to do, but it would be better (in my opinion) than completely ignoring the wishes of our former most important member (in my opinion).