One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MIL Nude Pics Finally! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113713)

812white 08-07-2011 03:48 PM

MIL Nude Pics Finally!

For those of you who have read my previous threads about my MIL, you'll remember that she is a tease and loves to put on a show for men. I don't think she'd do anything with any of them per se, but she enjoys the attention. For example, she wears low cut shirts to work...shows off everything that isn't covered by her bra. She wears tight pants that shows off her underwear (crack sometimes). She is a hottie. Hell, I even had the pastor at the old church I went to comment on how hot she is. I've been trying for years to get a better look at her goodies. Well...I finally got it and am sharing it here with you guys.

How I got the nude pictures: My wife, myself, and her parents went to lunch at a local restaurant. While my FIL was looking through his phone to show me a picture of a fish he caught recently, my MIL, in a playful, sexy, and knowing voice (and look at me) said, "are those the only photos you have in your phone?" She is quite open with her sexuality around me and my wife, but usually not when he is around. He ignored her at first, but after she persisted, he said, "Yes." She then asked in the same sexy voice, "What did you do with the ones I sent you?" He turned red and said, "I deleted them." She glanced at me and smiled....kind of a he's the lucky one look. Of course I couldn't think of anything but those pictures for the entire meal.

After we ate, I suggested we go to their place to watch a movie or something. They were happy (we just got our on place and haven't seen them as much as we used to). I excused myself (said needed the bathroom) after the movie started and went looking for her cell phone. I found it and took it into the bathroom with me (to make sure story lined up with where I was). I was shocked and excited by what I saw. There was my MIL in all her glory. Topless and bottomless. I could hardly believe my eyes! I didn't have a way to get those pics to my phone or email except by taking pics of the pics with my own cell phone (I tried email and text...nothing worked). They are not the best quality, but you can see quite well still.

The other pics: Some I took of her while we were staying at their place...shows the type of shirts and pants she wears to work, etc to tease every guy around her.

Hope you guys like them...been good source of activity for me :)

812white 08-07-2011 04:03 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Here are the pics...internet slow to upload for some reason...

tmthy 08-07-2011 06:33 PM

That's genius!

french1e 08-08-2011 06:39 AM

love the story, thanks!

louise_lloyd 08-08-2011 10:18 AM

Mature can be Sexy

Thanks for showing the OCC fans that mature ladies can still be very sexy.

812white 08-10-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louise_lloyd (Post 989847)
Thanks for showing the OCC fans that mature ladies can still be very sexy.

Certainly. Mature ladies usually have a sexiness to them...maybe they learn through sexual experience over the years...that younger women don't have for the most part. That certainly is how my MIL is!

812white 08-28-2011 02:09 AM

Going over to MIL's house tomorrow. Will check phone and hope I get lucky again :)

812white 08-31-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzz28man (Post 1005489)
she sounds cool ask her to pose for you

She is, but I am sure she would not willingly go that far. She will tease and such, but that is about it.... I didn't find anything new on her phone...I hope she will continue taking pictures though...I'll be sure to post them. :)

raffles123 08-31-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 812white (Post 1008748)
She is, but I am sure she would not willingly go that far. She will tease and such, but that is about it.... I didn't find anything new on her phone...I hope she will continue taking pictures though...I'll be sure to post them. :)

Looks pretty hot. You say she dresses pretty sexy. If you can't find any more nudes, how about posting a few "family" pics. even if she is clothed.

basilmchenry 09-01-2011 09:59 AM

apples

I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Let's see the wife too!