One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The past (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=209911)

daskers 05-12-2017 03:51 PM

The past

Ever wonder what happened to some of the woman on the vintage threads, I mean like what are they doing now or where there at or what there like now etc. It is more than obvious on where some are, but have you ever just wondered about it all just out of curiosity?

baddaddy 05-13-2017 01:00 AM

Ever wonder

I wonder what's happened / happening to some of the ladies that have posted prolifically then fall off the cite. Not just this one, but other I have followed. I know sometime the relationship they are in ends, and they were posting for the guys kicks. But I know some ladies posted for their own fun. One posted a good-bye post, just saying she'd enjoyed it but wasn't going to post anymore And then they are gone, often wondered if some guy she knew found her out and took the fun out of it for her. And Ladies, I miss you when you quit posting.

stevezr1 05-13-2017 04:42 PM

Yes I do wonder about that stuff

Yes I do wonder about what the ladies do and where they go, and how the feel about their past lives, or are they continuing their lifestyles. So yeah, I wonder about all that stuff.

There was one young lady (Melonie) (unusual spelling) also known as "Brian's wife". I spent far too much time searching for images of her. Her pics were shown in countless forums and public photo sites sporadically as a low key "spectator" in 2002 - 2007 NAP. I was crazily intrigued by her probably because she just didn't seem like the type. Very pretty, and nice body and tits but not spectacular, or "playboy" material. And she wasn't an overt exhibitionist, but seemed to enjoy showing herself, yet cautiously.

I knew she looked familiar, and finally found she'd been posted by husband at VW, even a few explicit postings! And, found a few images of her flashing at Fantasy Fest. Not painted, just flashing her tits in street clothes.
Part of my intrigue was wondering what drove her to expose herself and where the heck is she now, and if she is still showing her goods! I get way too cerebral with woman's sexual inner thoughts.

I'm also very curious about that drives the exhibitionist component of women's psyche, especially because my own wife's motivation toward her brand of exhibitionism is an total enigma to me.

thedrainman 05-14-2017 06:09 AM

See my post at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=92426 There is a lot on this thread so have some time to spare!

I would think that she must be in her 80s now - wonder who she was? The Kamera Club has a lot of research into the older photographs - predominently UK - http://thekameraclub.co.uk/

jackpiker 05-14-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daskers (Post 2433380)
Ever wonder what happened to some of the woman on the vintage threads, I mean like what are they doing now or where there at or what there like now etc. It is more than obvious on where some are, but have you ever just wondered about it all just out ed for the pose of curiosity?

The question should be what and why they pose nude .
Many of the girls in vintage pics must of passed on , did they pose to show how hot they are at that time in there life .
Think some have been paid to pose . Many seem to be models.. if you stop to think some one in the 1970,s would be pushing 70 now if they posed at 20 years old.
No one would think all those years ago that there pics would be turning up years later. A pose in a mag . A name which can be put in to a pc and 9 times out of 10 you will get that person show up , some one has up loaded the pics from a mag to the net .
Curiosity is why we look , I meet a lady years ago that said she was a model when she was young , thinking they change there names I put her name in to the net just to see if she would come up and she did , the 1970 bush full nudes , but I would of rather seen the pics of how she used to be with out knowing what she had become . old and ill , nothing that you would want to happen to this lovely looking girl in the pics on the web.

stevezr1 05-14-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Ever wonder what happened to some of the woman on the vintage threads, I mean like what are they doing now or where there at or what there like now etc. It is more than obvious on where some are, but have you ever just wondered about it all just out of curiosity?

Not "vintage", but Polaroid era?
.......... I posted some pics here at OCC a long while back that I found in the bottom of an open locker of a manufacturing plant that had just closed. The Polaroids were dated 1967, and you had to wonder why someone would abandon these very personal photos where it was obvious they would be found. And you have to wonder what that cute "girl" was up to today. The pics had mushy personal stuff written on the back as if they were mailed to someone in military, etc. Maybe she did him wrong, at this was revenge?

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...aroids+ cutie

baddaddy 05-15-2017 03:34 AM

Still wondering

Quote:

Ever wonder

I was more talking about ladies from the earlier days of the wed. There were cites were Guys posted their ladies, and some ladies posted themselves. One that always intrigued me a young lady that used the timer on her camera to take nude in public selfies. Another a young lady that had strangers take the public photos, they were both quite daring.

stevezr1 05-15-2017 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddaddy (Post 2434614)
I was more talking about ladies from the earlier days of the wed. There were cites were Guys posted their ladies, and some ladies posted themselves. One that always intrigued me a young lady that used the timer on her camera to take nude in public selfies. Another a young lady that had strangers take the public photos, they were both quite daring.

When era was that? Are you referring to the the postings on the "Newsgroups"?
That was the really early days for me. Early1990?
About 1997 I discovered VW... a great source back in then.

baddaddy 05-17-2017 04:30 AM

Late 80's Early 90'2

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevezr1 (Post 2434823)
About 1997 I discovered VW... a great source back in then. .

Can't Remember the cite I use to go to most often, But VW was one in the 90's, as soon as I found it I perused it often, but there were others too.

nudony 05-18-2017 11:10 PM

Women change. Quickly.

I used to go to another voyeur site. Back when it was more popular. There were women there that contributed nudes frequently; habitual posters. They would last only a few short years, or months. Some would actually provide an explanation. They had started dating someone who didn't approve. Or they had gotten pregnant. And/or they had packed a few extra pounds and no longer felt fit enough to be photographed naked.

I've always wondered how they felt, later on, about having "wide open" shots of themselves on the internet. I think some regret it; while others probably take pride in it. I think the former is probably more frequent.

And then...many women go through "experimental" phases when they are younger and more sexual. My ex hit that peak when she was in her late 20's. After she discovered nudism, she started being naked; a lot. Around whoever was ok with it. She got in touch with her exhibitionist side, shaved, was proud of her puzzy, and enjoyed "taunting" men at the resort by hanging out with her legs open. She let friends take naked pictures of her. Occasionally she streaked or flashed in the street.
By the time she hit her mid-30's, she had turned into a prude.

My fiancée; same thing. Also in her late 20's. She'd do some coke, bring some dude home and let him eat her puzzy. She had a threesome and a foursome. She'd go out in a mini-skirt with no underwear and flash her puzzy to unsuspecting strangers. She's had sex in public.
By the time she hit her mid-30's, she had turned into a prude.

Typical.