One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lingerie Football League Slips (uncensored) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=128772)

GhastRyu 04-16-2012 03:04 PM

Lingerie Football League Slips (uncensored)

8 Attachment(s)
I know there are a few LFL threads on here but I noticed the photos are somewhat scattered around and thought it would be nice to have the bulk of the photo finds in one place so the more recent threads can continue to be more of the discussion threads they seem to be now.

Here are my first finds feel free to add yours, please note try to make them uncensored as that's what most people will ask for.

cerindclvr 04-17-2012 03:41 PM

YES. More of these!
The uncensored ones are awesome considering... most of the times it's just a glimpse or a censored, far away butt shot. Now if only there were more revealing videos...

GhastRyu 04-17-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerindclvr (Post 1197288)
YES. More of these!
The uncensored ones are awesome considering... most of the times it's just a glimpse or a censored, far away butt shot. Now if only there were more revealing videos...

I'll keep a look out, I start by finding the censored ones then reverse lookup the photo to see if I can find the original uncensored one.

troublewithme 04-17-2012 08:48 PM

This is gonna be a good thread.
Here's some vids.

hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlxeue_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-2_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2bda_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-3_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2bzg_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-4_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2cr3_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-5_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2cta_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-6_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmdt9y_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-7_fun
hXXp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmt9rn_lingerie-football-shorts-fumble-8_fun

curly804 04-17-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhastRyu (Post 1196420)
I know there are a few LFL threads on here but I noticed the photos are somewhat scattered around and thought it would be nice to have the bulk of the photo finds in one place so the more recent threads can continue to be more of the discussion threads they seem to be now.

Here are my first finds feel free to add yours, please note try to make them uncensored as that's what most people will ask for.

These photos clearly indicate that the most common foul in the LFL is "back field in motion". ;)

teleharry 07-18-2012 05:26 AM

That's my favorite sport:)

ChesterCurry 04-22-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhastRyu (Post 1196420)

I just love the event. Girls are exciting competing hard. I have watched plenty of live games

Lotfw 04-22-2013 08:09 PM

Legends

I read they are called legends football league now

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterCurry (Post 1486472)
I just love the event. Girls are exciting competing hard. I have watched plenty of live games

hellos 04-22-2013 10:37 PM

simply amazing

buttcrack 05-15-2013 07:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI00Zwkl26I

Around 43:36, LA Temptations's Ashley Salerno gets pantsed...the pantsing is far away and censored...but when she is on the ground you briefly see her crack.

*Note Ashley Salerno and Green Bay Chill's Anne Erler seem to be the queens of being pantsed in LFL games. Funny enough both of them are the best players on their teams, so the running away seems to cause desperation on their opponents. Cool thing about Anne is that even when she is pantsed she still keeps going, and as for Ashely she has once got a touch down with a major pantsing, THAT I WILL post either today or tomorrow. LFL needs to stop censoring bare asses because it defeats the purpose of being uncensored. Also Ashley gets her top pulled down alot to, but she has on tape (Which I can understand)*