One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which of Mrs. Parnell or these others deserves to be taken down a few pegs next: (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=261979)

Chasmo 01-31-2024 08:58 AM

Which of Mrs. Parnell or these others deserves to be taken down a few pegs next:

I’ve been in an uninterrupted period of writer’s block for quite some time now and am hoping that some feedback on who should next suffer an ENF comeuppance can break the spell. Thanks in advance for voting!

tomb125 01-31-2024 12:50 PM

Fire Away!

Great to have you back here! Cheers!

Chasmo 02-01-2024 04:23 PM

Let's get to know the candidates . . .

In order to make things a bit more interesting for voters (and hopefully get some more votes), I'm going to post an album called The Candidates and add pics of our various choices over the next week or so. You'll see from my profile that it already contains separate albums with Mrs. Parnell, Miranda and Katherine Wray. The new album will therefore begin with some shots of Mrs. Silver that hopefully will help put things in perspective! Enjoy!

lonewanderer 02-04-2024 12:31 AM

Love the idea!

Too many options, I'm so excited!

I guess Maria is old enough now to have her own embarrassing story? Yay!

I love the idea of mean Anna causing innocent, sweet Maria to have alittle embarrassment but Anna also getting stripped! So much potential!

Chasmo 02-09-2024 02:16 PM

Some final pics going into the Candidates folder today!

With the poll closing tomorrow, I'm going to try to upload a few more pics to each of the Candidates, Danielle, Miranda and Katherine albums today. Hoping to get some more votes in the next 24 hours. Thanks to all for playing along!

Raycat 02-09-2024 05:10 PM

I voted for Daniëlle but ohhh Miranda is some fun too!!!!!!!

upug46 02-09-2024 11:06 PM

Wish I could vote for more than one! I'd love to see the whole Parnell family humiliated together sometime!

Raycat 02-10-2024 03:57 AM

Hi Chasmo,

Maybe to help you get inspiration. I would love to see Daniëlle or Miranda in a female fight. Maybe a playfull wrestling match that gets more intense. So at some point Miranda or Daniëlle loses her clothing one by one and gets exposed naked while put in all kind of wrestlingholds.

Ray

Chasmo 02-10-2024 02:42 PM

Thanks - and stories to come!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote and comment (both generally and on the pics in the albums). I think I've some good ideas on which to proceed that will taken into account Danielle and her daughters as well as Nicole and Miranda. My first story, which I expect will be a stand-alone tale profiling the undoing of the supercilious Mrs. Silver should be up in the next few weeks (I hope). In the meantime, I'll keep the albums open and may add a pic or two to them every now and then.