One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Real Name, Real Naked - Hardcore (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71118)

CityWolf 01-02-2009 04:34 AM

Real Name, Real Naked - Hardcore

10 Attachment(s)
Rebecca is a fun-loving MBA Student and former varsity volleyball player in college. She had a Photobucket site where she was not only kind enough to put a video of her blowing and fucking some guy in a tent, but made her Photobucket screen name her real full name. Since she did not make her site private, the video was soon flying around the internet. Since she provided us with her full name, and she was relatively high-profile due to her volleyball prowess as an undergrad and on the club team in grad school, it was pretty easy to get a positive match to place her.

I have made some caps of the video, which is on our system here somewhere.

If anyone knows what our newly minted MBA is doing now, PM me.

Ravic 01-02-2009 01:11 PM

Great post..many thanks

funguy524 01-02-2009 05:10 PM

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Great post! :)

theone_42003 01-02-2009 05:30 PM

Rebecca, isnt this the vid that cuts off right when she starts to ride him?

TheOne

dave_9er 01-02-2009 06:24 PM

10 Attachment(s)
I add 1

Alyson from NC
check your p2p settings:eek:

dave_9er 01-03-2009 12:48 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Dee, another p2p newbie from Atlanta

dave_9er 01-04-2009 05:47 PM

10 Attachment(s)
britney and darrin some private pics

CityWolf 01-05-2009 01:09 AM

More Rebecca

10 Attachment(s)
Per several requests, I have posted the video of Rebecca, our volleyball playing MBA, in the Hardcore Video section, under a Real Name, Real Naked thread.

I also include some more pictures. I had one more video cap, a few "glamor" shots, a head and shoulders shot from her Ball State club volleyball team when she was an MBA student, a few action shots from her varsity volleyball days at the University of Tennessee Martin and a selection of her clothed shots. I think that the non-sex shots give a real view into their mind and world.

CityWolf 01-05-2009 01:21 AM

A little more of Rebecca

10 Attachment(s)
Perhaps some Photoshop experts can put together some composit shots for the clothed/unclothed sections.

Again, would love to know more info on our lovely subject, expecially what she did with her MBA. Presumably she has a talent for Public Relations.

Also, there was talk that there were other nudes on her Photobucket site. Anyone get them?

jason4866 03-22-2009 06:47 PM

more

more rebecca!
Quote:

Originally Posted by CityWolf (Post 493730)
Perhaps some Photoshop experts can put together some composit shots for the clothed/unclothed sections.

Again, would love to know more info on our lovely subject, expecially what she did with her MBA. Presumably she has a talent for Public Relations.

Also, there was talk that there were other nudes on her Photobucket site. Anyone get them?