One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   At the Nude Beach....this afternoon!!! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=61814)

Pedro the Fisherman 04-23-2008 06:01 PM

At the Nude Beach....this afternoon!!!

4 Attachment(s)
After some really crap weather, summer has arrived in southern Europe:D:D:D:D.

Here are some of my reject shots taken this afternoon, April 23rd. The best shots will be saved for my coccozella contribution, to be posted later in the year.

Outside of me and my camera, (and her boyfriend), nobody else has seen this girl before, as I was the only other beach user there today, you guys have the privilege of seeing this, 6 hours after he event. That is why I could not really close.

These were a bit borderline for coccozella, due to focus, lighting, composition problems etc., but as you guys are getting them free...what the heck....enjoy:cool:.
Oh, BTW, in the last shot, she was tossing a pebble, not waving:p

nos21 04-24-2008 06:52 AM

great effort dude!:)

judgejones 04-24-2008 12:37 PM

nice one !
thanks

Pedro the Fisherman 04-24-2008 01:58 PM

This afternoon, 24th April!!

1 Attachment(s)
A better day today, but just one shot I can tease you with. It was much hotter today and I even got a touch of sunburn! It takes hours of waiting to get shots like this, unless you make yourself obvious, which I have no intention of doing.
Here you go.... more shots of this girl and the cute blonde with her will be uploaded to coccozella sometime soon. I have to have about 20 photos for a submission and at this rate it will take me a month!

stevin6 04-24-2008 02:36 PM

Seeing all this nice, i can't hardly wait till the summer is coming to my country (Netherlands) and i have to reconsider a membership of Cocco. :p

Klondike 04-24-2008 04:45 PM

I enjoy these same day snaps. Please do continue.....

Its kind of almost like you had a live cam or something on the beach. I mean, I ain't going to complain about a 3 or 4 hour time lag.

Along with the snaps, you could round things out by noting the crowd size and composition, weather, etc. I mean, someday when I am retired, I might travel the world and file daily "reports" (pics, info) from the beaches that I visit. So I guess i'm really thinking about how i might go about it.

Today in my home town the weather sucked - AGAIN! - for like, the tenth day in a row. But this weekend, if I am VERY, VERY lucky, I may get some snaps for y'all. College kids, too...:)

cheers,

Klondike

Pedro the Fisherman 04-24-2008 05:22 PM

Klondike, I am looking forward to the potential photos this weekend, good luck with them!

Beach Report......
Today was a warm (25C/75F) day with almost no wind and a flat calm sea. Despite the great weather, the beach was again quiet.

The shots I took (at greater range than I would like, but they arrived after me) was of a group of younger vistors, who come to the beach every evening for a couple of hours. The group differs, but there always at least 2 girls there most days. They sit around chatting and smoking (not ordinary tobacco), because the beach is idillic and away from the 'real world'. I will not capture them again with a camera, as I rather like seeing them there.

I also got shots of an older lady (with an OK body) who left earlier. Apart from that, just a few single (clothed) males who walked about a lot.....who may well be members of this forum!!!!

Pedro the Fisherman 04-25-2008 10:59 AM

Friday April 25th....

2 Attachment(s)
.....sunny but windy!

Ar different (more sheltered) beach brought nothing worth keeping :mad::mad::mad:.

To find shelter from the wind, I was in a great position...however, 3 elderly couples thought the same and there is no way you can take photos with people a couple of metres away from you.

That meant I missed the young Spanish couple (late teens) who arrived after lunch. It took them about 20 minutes to shed their swimware totally; another 5 minutes for her to start playing with his dick! If only I could have captured that, I would have been very happy! Every time he got aroused, he would have to turn over, she thought it was hilarious and giggled loudly every time she did it! I also think she liked the fact she had an audience.

Earlier on (before my overcrowding), a cute single girl came along and stripped off, just a shame it was about 150 metres along the beach from me! Anyway (for what they worth), here are two long distance shots....

Klondike 04-25-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedro (Post 412428)
.....sunny but windy!

Ar different (more sheltered) beach brought nothing worth keeping :mad::mad::mad:.

To find shelter from the wind, I was in a great position...however, 3 elderly couples thought the same and there is no way you can take photos with people a couple of metres away from you.

That meant I missed the young Spanish couple (late teens) who arrived after lunch. It took them about 20 minutes to shed their swimware totally; another 5 minutes for her to start playing with his dick! If only I could have captured that, I would have been very happy! Every time he got aroused, he would have to turn over, she thought it was hilarious and giggled loudly every time she did it! I also think she liked the fact she had an audience.

Earlier on (before my overcrowding), a cute single girl came along and stripped off, just a shame it was about 150 metres along the beach from me! Anyway (for what they worth), here are two long distance shots....

Pedro, the event I'm covering is next weekend, not this weekend - sure glad I checked the dates! :)

Here are my pics from last year:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...highlight=renn

hope to do better this time around, but its still long range photography. Check back next weekend.

Thanks for the beach snaps and story, as always. Looks like you found some nice rocks to set up behind..:)

Klondike

Pedro the Fisherman 04-26-2008 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, another pleasant afternoon spent in 28C (82F) with sunshine and no clouds or wind.

Beaches packed full for the first hot weekend of this year. Loads of really cute (and fully naked babes)......just not quite near enough to my camera:(:(. This whole game is 'pot luck', I waited 3 hours, seeing all these cuties setting up before or after the area I was in, or getting so close, photography was too risky. Still, I managed about 5 shots that will pass coccozella muster, only another 10 or so to go!

Here is your 'reject' today, a cute Brit (I heard her chatting to her boyfriend, on the way back to the parking lot) in her late 20's (got a couple of good 'bending over' pics of her too, as well a better framed one of her whole body), who again was about 20ft too far away.

Still, I actually got a few close ups (not shown here) of blonde Spanish girl, who actually sat in a decent spot, for a change.

Not my best work, but as I said before..at least it is free!