One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Sibling Flirting or Exhibitionism - anyone experience or partake in? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=212110)

Iceeyy 07-18-2017 04:47 AM

Sibling Flirting or Exhibitionism - anyone experience or partake in?

Have you ever flirted or received any sexual innuendos from your own brother or sister? Guys, did she every "accidentally" show you an eyeful, give you any sign of erotic intentions or did you ever try to start anything? It could be anything from mild playful erotic games to full on "Game or Thones" banging each others brains out. Ever fantasize about your bro or sis?

thegrayprincejt 07-19-2017 12:01 AM

Older sister

My sister and I always were fully comfortable nude around each other. We both had fun with flirting and teasing. A few times stuff happened never made big deal about it

Iceeyy 07-22-2017 04:39 AM

Did you kiss her? Anything lead to sexual affection, like going down on her?

DippsyDudel 07-22-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt (Post 2473084)
A few times stuff happened never made big deal about it

Care to elaborate on that "stuff"? Please?

piecenick 07-22-2017 03:10 PM

My wife knew her little brother had a hiding place where he could watch her take a shower or a bath. I asked her if she liked him seeing her nude, she said if she was in a certain mood, but not always. She said when he hit puberty, she knew he was masturbating frequently, she kind of liked the thought that she was the fuel for his fun. But neither of them ever let on that this was occurring.

My sisters were not as understanding, I got caught peeking and after my big sister got finished wailing me I stayed away. I wonder if that led to my spanking fetish?

Iceeyy 07-23-2017 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piecenick (Post 2475263)
My sisters were not as understanding, I got caught peeking and after my big sister got finished wailing me I stayed away. I wonder if that led to my spanking fetish?

That's hillarious! That's hot about your wife, though. Do you think as an adult that your wife would entertain the idea of erotically exciting her brother by way of exhibitionism or "accidentally" flashing him? What would his reaction be nowadays, I wonder. See what she says and how she thinks on that. Who knows what erotic fun is in store for them and you.

Jazzyloves 07-23-2017 10:27 PM

ive seen my brothers naked, either from pranks, or them losing it all at parties they throw or im at

Iceeyy 07-24-2017 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzyloves (Post 2475995)
ive seen my brothers naked, either from pranks, or them losing it all at parties they throw or im at

Are you a female? If so, did you ever provoke or flash them? That's so hot if you did.

Jazzyloves 07-25-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceeyy (Post 2476117)
Are you a female? If so, did you ever provoke or flash them? That's so hot if you did.

I am a female yes
and no I have not lol

thegrayprincejt 07-25-2017 05:12 PM

Sis

Quote:

Originally Posted by DippsyDudel (Post 2475138)
Care to elaborate on that "stuff"? Please?

We have done a little of everything. Touching tasting penetrating. We were rather isolated and introverted