One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NAP-less Naked Beauty Pageants (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=100525)

ALEXROLEX13 11-28-2010 05:24 PM

NAP-less Naked Beauty Pageants

10 Attachment(s)
Old or not pictures of naked beauty pageant but only amateurs please not professionals sure professionals are fine but we see so much pictures of them on the web and it's so nice to see girls who show themselves only for the fun of it.

Thanks

Alexrolex

ALEXROLEX13 11-29-2010 06:03 AM

Second line

10 Attachment(s)
Second line but so eager to participate

ALEXROLEX13 11-29-2010 08:07 PM

This time with men also

8 Attachment(s)
This time nude beauty pageant with men also.

Alexrolex13

***** ONE CLICK DICKS PICS REMOVED *****

Fango 11-29-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALEXROLEX13 (Post 820804)
This time nude beauty pageant with men also.

Quote:

9. Please don't submit photos & videos featuring just men. After all this is the "One Click Chicks" website, not "One Click Dicks". This applies to avatar & profile photos too!
Fango

ALEXROLEX13 11-29-2010 08:49 PM

Sorry

Sorry you're right next time I'll be more careful.

Alexrolex13

ALEXROLEX13 11-30-2010 05:51 PM

Naked beauty pageant suite

10 Attachment(s)
It was in the years 1960...when nudity was more forbidden it was a good way to see naked girls. I remember I was 16 years old when I saw pictures of the first Miss nude USA in Naked City I was so excited... so happy to see beautyfull women totally naked, to see their bush and more...
It was the begin of a great and long collection of films and pictures from Naked City and NAP Ponderosa a little later and other pageants also later.
So if some of you have old pictures of naked pageant or have participate at them "onlookers" or "showers" don't hesitate to send pictures and comments on

Tanks

Alexrolex13

Klondike 11-30-2010 07:33 PM

From what you have posted so far, I am trying to determine if you have a substantial collection of these pics, perhaps many that I have not seen. It is a bit hard to tell. Usually I tend to gloss over threads like this, thinking "I've seen them all". Well, maybe I have and maybe I haven't. BUt anyway, don't let me stop you from putting pics up. If you put enough up, then perhaps the thread might earn the nickname the "official" nude pageant thread. But then there is this thing about not wanting pros. Thats a point of confusion for me because I do not know from looking at my own collection which are the pros and which are not. Sure, there are the NAP pros, and a lot of strip clubs host these types of pageants too where the contestants are always exotic dancers. But I'm not sure i've got this all sorted out in my folders where the naturist pageant stuff is clean of the strip club pageant stuff. Oh well, I will keep an eye on this thread anyway, and see what goes up. Sounds like you may be a long time collector, which is very good for OCC :)

cheers,

Klondike

lamer_37 11-30-2010 09:58 PM

I agree with KLondike, this is a great collection. They're all winners in my book.

Thanks Alexrolex13!!!

ALEXROLEX13 12-01-2010 06:12 AM

You give me "courage"

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks to you Klondike and you also Iamer 37 for your "encouragement" yes they're a long time I'm interested at public nudity and particularly at the naked beauty pageant it was why I become naturist and go myself take pictures from nude contest at the Cap d'Agde. In the same way I hope to participate at the next wnbr in London and Brighton and take pictures for me and the friends of OCC.
Yes I was 16 when for the first I saw pictures of Dick Drost's Naked City it was for me a revelation and from this time I'm always looking after pictures of this kind.
Yes like you I know many of the pics I find on the web or in old mag but I continue looking for over and over.
No I'm not an "integrist" I like most amateur because I like to see the thrill of them, most of professional are beautyfull surely but so usually to show in public.
When I "speak" about professionals it's first about Nap and Naked City most of the time they're not in other contest.
Sorry for the bad english but with people like you two I think I'll rapidly make progress

Alexrolex13

onlyheubsch 12-01-2010 01:44 PM

Safe to say, no plastic and lots of bush !

THX