One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stuffed bras exposed, women embarrassed (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113908)

Fringe 08-10-2011 11:11 PM

Stuffed bras exposed, women embarrassed

10 Attachment(s)
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)

FemaleMinority 08-12-2011 04:23 PM

That really is a rather cruel request ;)

Fringe 08-12-2011 06:22 PM

That it is.

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FemaleMinority (Post 993160)

Yes, yes it is. Here's some more. :P

A random find and some screen captures from a Dr Pepper Ad.

cerindclvr 08-12-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FemaleMinority (Post 993160)

ftfy:
That really is a rather awesome request.

sylvae 08-14-2011 12:24 PM

I find any sort of clothing embarrassments sexy - even if not much is revealed. I agree it's an unusual fetish, but no more so that, say, furries or giantesses or mermaids (all of which are pretty common on the web)

moonstar16651 08-14-2011 04:47 PM

Well, there is that scene in Animal House, though the character was too drunk to be embarassed. I also recall a scene in Meatballs 4 where the main asshole character embarasses the dorky girl with a crush on the main character by sneezing and pulling a tissue out of her shirt.

Edit: Oops, that's Meatballs 3 with that scene. Regardless, all of the Meatballs movies after the original were pure garbage anyway. :D

Fringe 09-03-2011 12:10 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonstar16651 (Post 994795)
Well, there is that scene in Animal House, though the character was too drunk to be embarassed. I also recall a scene in Meatballs 4 where the main asshole character embarasses the dorky girl with a crush on the main character by sneezing and pulling a tissue out of her shirt.

Edit: Oops, that's Meatballs 3 with that scene. Regardless, all of the Meatballs movies after the original were pure garbage anyway. :D

Thanks! I did manage to watch that scene which was good, but it was a really poor copy i was watching it from. Hopefully I'll find a better copy and upload some screencaps. :D

Managed to find an old WWF one of Lita. Chyna not only exposes Lita's enhancement but she also strips her down to her bra and panties!

Fringe 09-14-2011 05:01 PM

Thanks billbubba, great finds. May I ask what tv show/film those last two are from? :)

lonmol 09-14-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billbubba (Post 1019425)
Not Really Sure what they are from. From some vids i found lying around.

I'd guess that the first clip is from; 30 Rock. I'm not sure about the second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiSeabass (Post 1019923)
First clip if from Still Standing Actress being outed is Jennifer Irwin and actress doing the outing is Jami Gertz. Not sure about the second clip

Oh shit, you're right. I even remember that episode, now. Jami Gertz's sister was going to night school, and she was getting all the attention because she was stuffing her bra. Damn, I really need to get a pair of glasses.

ragnarok411 10-10-2011 01:08 AM

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Not sure if this is allowed but this reminded me of a scene from an old movie. Scene starts around 10:00

youtube.com/watch?v=oxr3Fhn-zTE&feature=related