One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Shy Redhead Amateur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=193587)

packetoverload 12-31-2015 02:23 AM

Shy Redhead Amateur

5 Attachment(s)
Remember to hit "thanks" if you liked what I posted!

This is my first post, so be gentle ;) aha, but seriously. She's from Reddit, went by the name Shy_Redhead and only posts periodically now, which is dissapointing. A lot of her older content is gone now, so this is my way of archiving what I've saved. She's gorgeous, busty, and got curves in all of the right places.

Inside the archive is every single post she has ever made under her first account, this includes many duplicates unfortunately. There are MANY .gifs inside, along with many amateur self shots. I hope you enjoy!

Again, remember to hit that "thanks" button if you want to see more sets!

basilmchenry 12-31-2015 04:52 PM

Love it!

I can't wait to see more.

hiker1964 12-31-2015 09:51 PM

Shy Redhead Amateur

WOW what a zip file! Based on the pics in the zip file, I don't think she is so shy. I'm sure we would all like to see more of her. Well at least I'm sure I would like to see more of her. Redheads are my weakness!

packetoverload 01-01-2016 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiker1964 (Post 2134784)
WOW what a zip file! Based on the pics in the zip file, I don't think she is so shy. I'm sure we would all like to see more of her. Well at least I'm sure I would like to see more of her. Redheads are my weakness!

I have more coming soon, I am just not sure if I should make a new thread or post the next set in this thread though.

username8000 01-01-2016 03:49 PM

Same thread

Use the same thread

alexossale 01-01-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by packetoverload (Post 2134889)
I have more coming soon, I am just not sure if I should make a new thread or post the next set in this thread though.

Use this one so we don't have to dig for her. :) Cant wait to see what else you have !

packetoverload 01-02-2016 12:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Remember to hit that big 'ol THANK YOU button if you like the content and want to see more stuff!

Here's the second set of pictures from her second account. Again, lots of duplicates, as this is EVERY post she has made not including the last two months. You might also find content completely unrelated to herself in the zip - again, it's because this is EVERY single post she has ever made. I have tried my best to delete unrelated content, but some things may have slipped through.

She's far less active now, so I don't expect much more to come.

ekaya33 10-11-2016 06:48 AM

thanks

thanks

kuguy 11-22-2016 03:14 PM

latest I could pull from imgchili

4 Attachment(s)
I wish I could meet shy redhead in person

ricosa 01-04-2024 10:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Idk, I'm addicted to her, I just want to download the archives for free lmao. Maybe these gifs are somehow rare Attachment 13530854 Attachment 13530855