One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Horny detail about wife / gfs past lover (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=210979)

ukgoldfish 06-14-2017 02:39 AM

Horny detail about wife / gfs past lover

Has anyone else been turned on by a wife /gf casually sharing a detail about a former boyfriend or lover?

My wife Beth recently let slip that a former boyfriend had a cock that curved upwards ' was impossible not to cum on it'

I'll admit that the thought of her having fun on his cock was very horny.

Any other casual details that have had similar effect?

Handiwerker 06-14-2017 05:46 AM

I know exactly what you mean

Yes, I can totally agree with you that such revelations can be so horny, the trouble is the wife/gf is usually reticent to admit any details. This is especially true if a 3sum has ever happened ( or sexual activity which may lead others to be harsh moral judges) ; not even close friends know unless part of her inner circle
I have had 2 past gf relationships where she disclosed some secrets she discovered from other female friends after a girlie gossip night with plenty of wine. This only made me wonder what my (then) gf had said to the others about her past and how could I find out if they had said anything to their bfs?
One mate did go out with a girl who had worked previously as a holiday rep and I always hoped that I would encounter someone who has personal knowledge of her as I'm sure being an attractive rep the stories we hear about them are mostly true! My mate said she often just changed the subject or brushed things off if he dared to enquire. I still keep checking in chats just to see if any historical fact or photo comes up LOL..But and here its strange, that otherwise boasting boys may go quiet if they think its the current husband/bf trying to get info.

A way to maybe start wondering and imagining (as that can also be as good as knowing the facts sometimes) is to ask how often the wife/gf has had girls holidays away, especially abroad....and ask how the others behaved perhaps?

Anyway, thanks for the idea and making me think back over past gfs (possible/probable) experiences

rip_cord 06-14-2017 06:38 AM

She made sex tapes with an ex

I have occasionally tried to find out if my wife has done anything wild with her past boyfriends. She has admitted that one ex had made some videos of them fucking (she hasn't told me how many). He also had a videos of her doing a striptease for him, sucking his cock etc., in addition to nude/semi nude photos.

I thought it was pretty hot, and have tried to do the same - she has refused thus far though :(. Apparently her ex had these videos and photos on his phone, and he once gave his phone to a service center for some repairs without removing them. My wife picked the phone up after it was fixed- from the service guys comments, it was obvious he had come across the videos and photos. As a result, she's a little wary of the sex tape thing for now.

I hope to convince her otherwise though. I've managed to convince her to sunbathe topless on our last couple of vacations already :).

nudony 06-14-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukgoldfish (Post 2452560)
My wife Beth recently let slip that a former boyfriend had a cock that curved upwards ' was impossible not to cum on it

My fiancée told me that her previous fiancé - from many moons ago - could make her squirt when he banged her in reverse doggy-style. The mental picture of her bouncing on a dick and squirting across the bed left an impression on me.

So I tried it. No success. I know it's not my dick size; so I can only guess that it had to do with the curvature of his penis or her puss being tighter back then.

Darn it! She does get very wet with me...but I wanted so bad to have her squirt.

rip_cord 06-14-2017 08:20 AM

She made sex tapes with an ex

I have occasionally tried to find out if my wife has done anything wild with her past boyfriends. She has admitted that one ex had made some videos of them fucking (she hasn't told me how many). He also had a videos of her doing a striptease for him, sucking his cock etc., in addition to nude/semi nude photos.

I thought it was pretty hot, and have tried to do the same - she has refused thus far though :(. Apparently her ex had these videos and photos on his phone, and he once gave his phone to a service center for some repairs without removing them. My wife picked the phone up after it was fixed- from the service guys comments, it was obvious he had come across the videos and photos. As a result, she's a little wary of the sex tape thing for now.

I hope to convince her otherwise though. I've managed to convince her to sunbathe topless on our last couple of vacations already :).

Hwu 06-14-2017 01:57 PM

My wife told me that one time back in high school she gave her high school boyfriend a blowjob in her room, with the door open, during the day, while her parents were home. Now, her room was upstairs and her parents were doing stuff downstairs at the time, but she told me her heart was pounding from nervousness and she sucked hard to finish him quick (and the nervousness must have made him extra horny because he came a ton), then she swallowed and zipped him up immediately. Now, turns out her parents didn't walk by at any point in the next half-hour plus, so she would have had plenty of time anyway. But still a hot story!

mrmrsfun55 06-14-2017 03:37 PM

Loving hearing about wife's sexual past

Has anyone else been turned on by a wife /gf casually sharing a detail about a former boyfriend or lover? YES

I started getting turned on to this activity with my first wife. Who told me about one of my friends she fucked before we got married. The first time made me all queasy inside but my cock's response quickly overcame this feeling and I began asking her to describe their cock and what he did to her. The stories spread to describing her friends tits and if they shaved their pussies. My wife played along describing in detail her answers and this became a common activity during sex which did lead to playing with others. We split after a few years for other reasons but the sex was always great. I had a few girlfriends along the way that told me a few stories but when I met and married my current wife I already knew of some of her past lovers and couldn't wait for the stories to begin. She blew my mind when she told me how she spent 2 years in italy and fucked her way around europe. It's been over 20 yrs and stories haven't stopped yet, some of the good ones take 4 or 5 tries to get all the details ;)

Gnome72141 06-14-2017 10:11 PM

Oh, yes, I have my wife tell and re-tell stories of her past boyfriends all the time. She was reluctant at first because "they are ex-boyfriends for a reason", but I told her just to think of all the naughty sexy times, and she loves telling me stories. They never get old, and she is always remembering another one every few months.

Couplein2MFM 06-15-2017 12:15 AM

My wife posted a story recently about an encounter she had a few years before we met. You can see the story below if interested.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=102

ukgoldfish 06-16-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukgoldfish (Post 2452560)
Has anyone else been turned on by a wife /gf casually sharing a detail about a former boyfriend or lover?

My wife Beth recently let slip that a former boyfriend had a cock that curved upwards ' was impossible not to cum on it'

I'll admit that the thought of her having fun on his cock was very horny.

Any other casual details that have had similar effect?

One other detail that I always enjoy....we have a chair in our bedroom that Beth bought with her when we moved in together. She'd had it in her room since she was a teenager. It turns out its the perfect height and angle for her to sit on a guys cock when he is sitting in the chair. Whenever I ask how many guys have sat on that chair with their cock inside her I just get a little knowing smile! from my own experience whenever we have sex like that she nearly always cums for me so I imagine it was no different for other guys from her past !