One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Wife wants to share (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=171037)

DaceHub 02-23-2014 05:02 AM

Wife wants to share

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all.

So after a lot of lurking and a lot of convincing by my wife, she's convinced me to put some pictures of her on here.

She loves the idea of hundreds of guys looking at her photos, thinking about her as they pleasure themselves and then reporting back. The idea makes her wet, and she's convinced me that i'll get the benefits of that! Must admit I like the idea of sharing what I've got as well too. We guys have to stick together, after all!

Just putting up her shout out photos for the moment, but i'll put more in the next few days if people are interested.

Enjoy!

ohhump 02-23-2014 06:51 AM

:eek: Your wife is very persuasive, and very HOT! Count me in as interested.:p:p:o;)

exotic_echo 02-23-2014 11:51 AM

Sure hope we get to see more of Mrs. Dace

CP 02-23-2014 05:01 PM

very very very VERYYYY nice :):)

CP.

chillychick 02-23-2014 06:17 PM

Very interested :)

Sparky 45 02-23-2014 06:55 PM

I think we're in agreement.

We all want to see behind the sign!:D
The lead in is nice. Can't wait to see what's next!

xXroninXx 02-23-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaceHub (Post 1727869)
Hi all.

So after a lot of lurking and a lot of convincing by my wife, she's convinced me to put some pictures of her on here.

She loves the idea of hundreds of guys looking at her photos, thinking about her as they pleasure themselves and then reporting back. The idea makes her wet, and she's convinced me that i'll get the benefits of that! Must admit I like the idea of sharing what I've got as well too. We guys have to stick together, after all!

Just putting up her shout out photos for the moment, but i'll put more in the next few days if people are interested.

Enjoy!

that last pic did wonders in my masturbation session :D pls feel free to post more :D

Mudbug 02-23-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaceHub (Post 1727869)
Hi all.

Enjoy!

DaceHub & Mrs DaceHub, welcome to the Ladies of OCC Forum. :)
I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here... I know that I'm sure to enjoy it. :D
I am always up to seeing a lovely lady exposing herself for our viewing pleasure.

You'll find a group of friendly and supportive people here, always eager to give you
some good feed-back on your posts. So, when you have a chance add some photos
and let us know just what kind of response you would like to hear. (How explicit you want it to be.)

Great shout outs... but I'm eagerly awaiting what's about to appear. ;)

If any of the Moderators can be of assistance, just let us know.

Regards,
Mudbug

DaceHub 02-24-2014 02:18 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Back again guys.

Thanks for the kind replies, we've both been blown away by the friendliness!

ohhump, oaks80, exotic_exho, CP, sparky 45, chillychick, xxroninxx - your wish is our command. I’ve posted 8 new photos, hope you all enjoy them.

Mudbug - thanks for the warm welcome.

As for the feedback? Well, my wife is looking over my shoulder as I write this, and she wants feedback as filthy as you guys want to make it, as long as it’s kind and positive.

What do you think of her?
What do you think of the pictures?
What are you doing as you look at them?
How are you feeling?
What would you like to do to her?

She’s given me the order - the hotter the replies, the hotter the pictures she’ll tell me to put up. And there’s some good ones later in this set.

Enjoy gents!

dognheat 02-24-2014 05:54 PM

I write to declare my love for your wife's ass!

Any chance you'll do some flirty photos in public? These photos are wonderful!