One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What happened to Charlee? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=131015)

omaha_voyeur 05-27-2012 10:02 AM

What happened to Charlee?

6 Attachment(s)
Here are some non-watermarked pics I have from her posting on other sites. She's been the source of many "inspirational" moments in my life. Does anyone know more about her?

omaha_voyeur 05-27-2012 09:27 PM

A few more pics...

6 Attachment(s)
No one remembers her or has information about her? If you do have information, please IM me or post. Thanks!

omaha_voyeur 05-28-2012 10:40 PM

Still hoping someone has more pics of her...

1 Attachment(s)
This pic is good, but the next one... should I post it?

omaha_voyeur 05-29-2012 03:18 PM

Some more Charlee pics...

9 Attachment(s)
She was erotic... love the way she's under that old truck.

cpljana 05-29-2012 03:58 PM

glory hole

1 Attachment(s)
here is a link to see Charlee at the glory hole

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Glory-hole-Action

VXCguy 05-30-2012 05:26 AM

OH YEAH I remember her very well, she is from New Hampshire and used to take trips to GH's in the northeast. She had a website that now gone and she sold DVD's of her hot times. AH Memories

quartz_101 05-30-2012 07:01 AM

A zip

Here it is

*****.ZIP FILE REMOVED/CONTAINED WATERMARKED PHOTOS*****

godlikechickposter 05-30-2012 07:40 AM

For lack of a better phrase, "she got over it", she simply had had enough of being on the net, no major drama, she just decided to get out of the lime light.

onetwomany 05-30-2012 06:56 PM

Interracial

Did anyone ever get her video "Charlee's Interracial Adventure?" Been looking for a while.

quartz_101 05-31-2012 05:39 AM

Here are links

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...hlight=charlee

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...hlight=charlee

onetwomany 06-13-2013 12:46 PM

Video

No hits on the video mentioned above?

greatballs_of_fire 08-05-2014 02:48 PM

how many posts before i can dl the zip file?

dzonikonj 08-05-2014 07:29 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Only paid members can download videos from movie section...:cool:
Have 5 videos...I think Charlee deserves her own thread in free "Multiupload and Rapidshare Files"..anyone is interested ?

seneteus 09-07-2014 02:02 PM

good. I like this woman

thebosn 10-22-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetwomany (Post 1231490)
Did anyone ever get her video "Charlee's Interracial Adventure?" Been looking for a while.

I think I had it on VHS. I also have the glory hole with her and the black guy. Sad to see her go. Very sl*tty.

VXCguy 10-27-2014 05:44 AM

Yeah I bought it on VHS at one point, she was from New Hampshire and used to come to Mass and Ct to take video. There is a bunch of her vids on XHamster

loggan 08-28-2015 02:04 PM

go ahead post them

vidguy69 08-30-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzonikonj (Post 1829353)
Only paid members can download videos from movie section...:cool:
Have 5 videos...I think Charlee deserves her own thread in free "Multiupload and Rapidshare Files"..anyone is interested ?

I'm interested, but I really can't justify a paid account. There are so many other sites out there where one can download or view tons of videos free of charge, you know. I've been a member here for years and enjoy so much of the hardcore amateurs, but paying for more just doesn't fit into my limited funds and budget. Thanks for asking, though.:o:o

dognheat 08-30-2015 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidguy69 (Post 2068013)
I'm interested, but I really can't justify a paid account. There are so many other sites out there where one can download or view tons of videos free of charge, you know. I've been a member here for years and enjoy so much of the hardcore amateurs, but paying for more just doesn't fit into my limited funds and budget. Thanks for asking, though.:o:o

You can share videos for access too. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=185523

unclejeffy 09-18-2015 05:55 PM

What did happen to Charlee? There's so much misinformation out there.

unclejeffy 09-18-2015 06:03 PM

Charlee

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 1883208)
Yeah I bought it on VHS at one point, she was from New Hampshire and used to come to Mass and Ct to take video. There is a bunch of her vids on XHamster

Hello VXCguy

I was just wondering how you found out Charlee was from New Hampshire? Most of the searching I've done has pointed in her living in Portland Oregon, and he video's being filmed in the NW between 2000-2002. I've even fond some info that states she was Canadian, but I have not been able to verify that with the poster.

I never did get to see her website...it was online during my car racing/motorcycle days. I'm sad to admit that I wish I had seen it. I can't seem to wrap my head around why the website just shut down....

unclejeffy 09-18-2015 08:55 PM

charlee pics

2 Attachment(s)
enjoy

*****WATERMARKED PHOTO REMOVED*****

unclejeffy 09-18-2015 08:59 PM

more pics of Charlee

6 Attachment(s)
enjoy

unclejeffy 09-19-2015 03:28 PM

More of Charlee

4 Attachment(s)
One sexy woman!

*****WATERMARKED PHOTOS REMOVED*****

unclejeffy 09-19-2015 11:12 PM

What happened to Charlee

I still can't believe no one has any info as to what happened to Charlee

unclejeffy 09-19-2015 11:51 PM

charlee pics

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclejeffy (Post 2079990)
I still can't believe no one has any info as to what happened to Charlee

More Charlee pic's

beast45 09-20-2015 07:55 AM

Most excellent

unclejeffy 09-21-2015 05:38 AM

WoW

10 Attachment(s)
More Charlee Pic's. Just trying to find ones that do not have watermarks.

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:31 AM

Charlee

Well since i first came across this post I am no further at finding what really happened to Charlee. I have collect a vast amount of info pertaining to her, and her site.
I will start with what I do know....
I do know that her PO Box for her site was in fact located in Portland, OR. It took a long time to sort through all th info online, in which none of it is correct. That led me to find the loction of where she (and Zack?) took the pictures with her inside the Acura in various poses. This is also in Portland, OR
I do know that she had 2 sites online. her Interraacial movie was available on DVD as well as VHS, not sure why it's so hard to find.
I do know that Charlee stated on her "about me" page that her and her husband Zack went to a local Gloryhole back in Novenber of 2000 for the first time.
I do know she posted on her site that as of Apr 2003 all the VHS video's would be discontinued.
She then posted on the site and I quote "My website will be on hiatus after June 30th.
A huge "THANK YOU" to everyone that has supported my efforts over the past 2 1/2 years,
I couldn't have done it without you!" Not sure why she didn't post Zack and I, instead of just I when saying she couldn't have done it without her fans....
I do know that as of Nov 2003 the sites were shut down and as of Feb 2004 the site stated to contact the host imediately...
In 2005 Gloryholecity took over the site...Charlee had a deal with them back in 02 that if she provided exclusive pic's and short clips that she would have free access to the gloryholecity website....

What i don't know...Is why she/ they put the site on hiatus....and her and Zack just got out.
If she wanted to still communicate with her fans, I would think she woud have posted another email to contct her....and maybe for some of her fans, she did....
I've been told that her and Zack split. I cannot verify that, or deny it either..maybe they went too far?
I'm not sure how her and Zack venturing to gloryholes in New Hampshire, or Ct fits into the picture either. There's no time frame or date/location from the people on this site as to when this occured. After the site shut down?
It seems that a lot of people have met her, but it would be nice to know where and when.

On a good note though... I did find some Vintage Charlee pic's (she was around 23) as well as some more non-water marked photos.

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:37 AM

Vintage Charlee

9 Attachment(s)
These pic's are not HD, but they are of a 23 yr old Charlee...4 years before she started her website....

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:40 AM

More Charlee pics

8 Attachment(s)
Enjoy. I love the outfit!

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:44 AM

more pics of Charlee

9 Attachment(s)
Charlee in Fur!

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 01:00 PM

Various Charlee pic's

10 Attachment(s)
Random Charlee pic's

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 03:23 PM

Charlee

EZZY! Thanks for the reply:D
They bought the Acura in July of 02, and took it out for some pic's. The location where those pic's were shot is just down the street from the PO Box they had. The license plate on that Acura were XXX 555. The XXX was added after in the pic, but the 555 is originally on the plate. You can see that in the pic where Charlee is trying to climb into the back of the car.(I can't post the pic -it has a watermark)
I was on another website where it was mentioned that she was a Canadian as well. The only variable I have is the pictures of the apt with her in fur. I have no idea why she would be in an empty apt...what's even more strange is that those fur pics were taken at 2 different times. (She has different nail polish)
I did contemplate the idea of her moving from New Hampshire to Portland, I was just trying to find the connection to support that and then I stumbled on the Charlee vintage pics. That's the same room that's in a majority of their pics. Maybe they just crossed the border to pick up the mail? I know you can have a PO box or street address box located in the Us, because I had one in Michigan.
So...what was she like EZZY? was she down to earth like she seems? I must have been cool to just chat with her. I'm hoping someone can shed some light as to why they shut down the site. I wonder If she knows how much of a following she still has....

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 03:39 PM

Charlee

Bahaha..."really sucked'....no pun intended?..
I think that's what's soo appealing about her. She had/has the girl next door look about her, and she was always smiling! She had curves in all the right places, AND she was adventurous! Who wouldn't have liked that?

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:22 AM

WoW

10 Attachment(s)
Some new Charlee pic's Enjoy!

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:27 AM

Nice!

10 Attachment(s)
Enjoy!

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:32 AM

More pic's

9 Attachment(s)
Enjoy!

tullmax101 12-13-2015 01:36 AM

Thanks Uncle Jeffy and ezzy for the new pictures and information on Charlee.
Really would be great to find a list of everything that her and zack produced and to be able to watch it.

unclejeffy 02-18-2016 06:09 AM

Charlee info

Well......It's been almost 7 months since I started the venture of figuring out who this Charlee girl was. I came across OCC and this thread very early on.
I had several people help with the search locating several picture locations, the Apt her and Zack lived in, and even the guy who was in the interracial video with them.
This guy was the only person who gave me some creditable info, in which I did verify. His Email stated....
"Charlee and her husband,Zach retired. They stopped years ago when the PayPal restrictions tightened up.
They were good people. I have lost touch with them I wish I still knew them. I don't have that video and I can't find it online anywhere."
He also stated that they live in Portland, unless they moved. I also asked him about the filming at Paradise Video, and how the owner had stated that the Interracial video had not been filmed there. His response was
"Paradise video wouldn't know anything. All the filming was done without the clerks' knowledge."
So then i started the search of PayPal policies and the changes back in 2003. It took me awhile, but I did find this.....

http:/www.wired.com/2003/03/paypal-tightens-transaction-reins/

Now......was this the sole reason Charleepics shut down?.....I doubt it, but I bet it has a huge impact on their bottom line regarding payment options.
I know that the Charleecam site was only up for less than a year, and the FAQ section was huge.
A lot of the questions revolved around rules and regulations for when the Internet connection cut out during a show.
I bet this was more frustrating than it was worth, which made her post that she was on Holidays, and never going back online with Charleecams.
The last info Charlee and Zack posted online was in Aug 2002. There was no new material up on the site until the site shut down in June 2003. Maybe this was a sign that they were getting bored? Who knows......

Hopefully someday someone will find a copy of the interracial video and post it in here

Enjoy