One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Does Your Wife Swallow? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=214765)

loveittoday 01-07-2022 06:20 PM

Mary Swallows

2 Attachment(s)
Sometimes she swallows, but other times she takes it.

dick hardin 01-09-2022 09:39 AM

Swallows

Yes my wife swallows! She loves the taste of cum. Can't wait to watch her swallow another man's spooge. :)

1michael 04-02-2022 12:15 PM

My wife swallows and shows it off First~

Like any other red blooded guy, I was always looking for a girl to let me CUM in her mouth and if she swallowed it that would even be better! But all or most of the girls I dated were Busty, but none of them let me CUM in their mouth~
I heard some 2 guys in my buddy's BAR that a girl comes in there and if you hit it off with her, she'll let you CUM in her mouth - then show it back to you before swallowing it!
I ended up meeting this girl and hitting it off, going back to my place after the BAR closed we ended up in bed.
She wasn't huge with tits and nipples like my other GF's, then she didn't do the best oral on my cock either! She just did the basic Up & Down on it with her mouth. She did stop for a minute just to tell me that I could CUM in her mouth and she'll swallow it, I never had that happen before!
We kept on going out and in time got married, but since that early time my wife has Improved 100% on her oral style and takes care of everything with her fingers / mouth and tongue, besides moving around to your asshole too!
But as far as I know and what she told me, she has always let the guys CUM in her mouth unless requested not to do so and I'm not sure WHO would not want that done?
When we got involved with our playful neighbors, his wife would do anal sex but not let you CUM in her mouth. But my wife was the opposite and let you CUM in her mouth and not do anal sex!
So just by doing a spouse exchange we got something new of a sexual pleasure! Later in time the wife's both changed their thoughts on why they didn't do certain thing and now do Everything!
:cool: :p

city slicker 02-24-2023 12:43 AM

Wife swallows

My wife has always swallowed. I've only been with one girl who didn't give a blow job. All of the rest have swallowed.

Donnafill38 02-26-2023 01:56 PM

My wife has always swallowed, both when dating and after we were married. She thinks spitting is gross and really somewhat disrespectful and also a poor way to end the activity. I agree on all counts. More recently, she has really gotten into snowballing me, and since I had been so encouraging about her swallowing, there was little i could really say in opposition. It didn't do much for me... actually it didn't do anything for me, until I saw how hot it made her. After snowballing me she is ready to attack me again. I'm not real bright, but I did learn long ago that anything that made a woman more sexually charged is a good thing, and thus I have become quite accomplished in snowballing, eating my cream pie, and other such activities that are not particularly attractive to many guys. As long as it continues to turn her on, I will keep doing it. The collateral benefits are worth it. :)

Curiouscouple2469 03-12-2023 11:21 AM

Oh ya

I have had a number of Gf over the years that would prefer to not swallow so rather than unload in their mouth I would pull out last second and cum all over their tits.

I was never a huge fan of the BJ anyway so not a concern I ever had.

My current partner LOVES giving head and is by far the best at it and will gladly take the load and swallow every drop. In fact she almost seems to prefer to start and end every session this way. I have b- cum a fan of the BJ I just needed to find a master of the art.

When I am pounding her hard I start asking her if she wants a big cock in her mouth too, or will she suck all her juices off my cock - etc etc till she is begging to suck me off.

When I pull out and stick it in her mouth she is more than eager for me to blow a load in her mouth and even cums herself while I fuck her face. Something the others would never have enjoyed. She’s a keener!