One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Mi wife and anal sex (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=214802)

xgranny 10-10-2017 06:41 AM

Mi wife and anal sex

I'm fucking my wife in the ass once a week. I like to cum in her ass. And then shoot the video as the sperm poured from her hole. And sometimes I cum in her mouth. I pull out a member from its anus and at once put in a mouth on the tonsils. My wife is 61 years old.

AEKAMP21 10-11-2017 12:33 AM

Niceeee

It is always nice to hear about a lady who likes it in all of her holes! Would really love to see your cum getting out of her ass!

thunder911 10-11-2017 04:45 AM

Well that's pretty hot. Why not posting some photos?

Lloyd B 10-11-2017 07:37 PM

Be Careful

Quote:

Originally Posted by xgranny (Post 2517524)
I'm fucking my wife in the ass once a week. I like to cum in her ass. And then shoot the video as the sperm poured from her hole. And sometimes I cum in her mouth. I pull out a member from its anus and at once put in a mouth on the tonsils. My wife is 61 years old.

I feel you because I am a tailgunner from way back. I've probably humped more rumps and banged more buns than Harvey Weinstein. But you have to be very careful when you work the backyard because you never know what could happen. Case in point - last weekend I met a hot broad who had the tightest jeans and the hottest rear I had ever seen. After I bought her 6 shots of tequila, she agreed to go home with me. Once there, I was all over her, pawing and groping at her sweet butt cheeks. I started to unzip her when she said that wasn't a good idea and she would just service me with her mouth. I assumed she meant that she was on her period but since I have a fanny fetish, I didn't care. I just bend them over and go for the keister. So I continued to undress her and she murmured something that sounded like she was trying to poo-poo me. When I pulled down her drawers, I noticed that her buns were all brown and this struck me as odd since she was a white woman. Then I realized that when I thought she was poo-pooing me, she was actually speaking literally. Turns out she had dropped a deuce, pinched a loaf, and squeezed out a log in her pants. Not only was her fanny discolored, but the aroma was less than heavenly too. So I ended up having to hold my nose while I drilled her in the hind end and then I needed a shower to clean off my short arm, which I call baby Lloyd. So the lesson is to be careful out there, there's a lot of craziness in our world.

malakabufo 10-12-2017 06:44 PM

I vividly remember the first time I tried to have anal with my then gf and now wife. Doggystyle. Pulled out of vagina and just pressed on her asshole with my very hard and well lubed cock. Instantly she said "wrong hole" and rolled over onto her back. Pulls me in and before I really knew it we were missionary with her lower back quite arched to um, er, protect her ass from any "accidental" penetration attempts.

I never asked her, but I've always assumed she learned the hard way that anal was not for her. If I asked now, years later, I'd look like a,perv. Not that I mind being a perv. I just don't want to look like one😁

xgranny 10-12-2017 08:03 PM

My wife carefully prepares for anal sex. She makes an enema. And she uses a small piece of soap to clean out all of himself. I never fuck her ass if she's not prepared. I will feel unpleasant if I post a her photo. She is 61 years old, she has huge boobs and a lot of hair on c*nt

PalmsMan 10-13-2017 07:52 AM

Fortunate Guy

Quote:

Originally Posted by xgranny (Post 2518949)
My wife carefully prepares for anal sex. She makes an enema. And she uses a small piece of soap to clean out all of himself. I never fuck her ass if she's not prepared. I will feel unpleasant if I post a her photo. She is 61 years old, she has huge boobs and a lot of hair on c*nt

What a woman! You are a very fortunate guy. Have you tried holding still, and having your wige manipulate your cock with her sphincter and arse muscles?

xgranny 11-15-2017 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this is my wife's ass photo

FawazAli 11-16-2017 12:38 AM

I can relate with you. I too am one of the lucky ones whose wife loves anal. She literally begs me to fuck her ass. Thats us in my dp so you can see how lovely her ass is.

carameldelight 11-16-2017 08:16 AM

anal with my wife

My wife likes anal but doesn't prepare for it. It's always spontaneous and never with any other lube than her pussy juice. In the last few years I've learned she likes to have her ass fingered while I'm licking her clit so I can tell if it's going to be a clean night for anal but before that I took what I got and only got dirty a few times. In 20+ years of fucking, there has been only 2 successful buttfucks where I didn't fuck her pussy first. Those 2 times she just had to have it up her ass and are the only times she has gotten on top.