One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Soft cock fellatio? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=226344)

Showoff 12-31-2018 12:31 PM

Soft cock fellatio?

My wife loves to suck my cock when it's small and soft. Sometimes she'll put her head in my lap and just nurse it while I watch TV or read. It's more of a comforting feeling than a sexual feeling. Sometimes it puts me to sleep. Of course, it's usually pretty difficult to stay soft for very long, and she loves to finish me off, but she REALLY likes to suck it when it's small, soft, and shower fresh.

Just wondering if anyone else gets their soft cock sucked like I do.

DiegoJames 12-31-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showoff (Post 2705496)

Just wondering if anyone else gets their soft cock sucked like I do.

Of course! Sometimes, sex begins with a bit kissing, gets more passionate, you get hard, she gets wet and sex, including oral, follows.

In other instances you could be lying there half asleep, and suddenly find her lips around a soft cock that doesn't remain soft very long.

Variety is what makes good sex, and a blow job coming out of nowhere is a wonderful thing.

nectcouple 01-01-2019 09:10 AM

Yep.

She loves to suck on a hard cock and loves to watch the cum fly at the end when I get off (which is why she rarely swallows) but she also likes to start off with a softie and watch it grow. The whole process fascinates her, I guess.

I'm not complaining! :D

usemarissa 01-07-2019 08:24 AM

im curious if there are any women here (or gay men) to speak to this, i always feel like its gotta feel really weird starting off soft then feeling it grow hard in your mouth

thegrayprincejt 01-08-2019 01:56 PM

Bi

Quote:

Originally Posted by usemarissa (Post 2708032)
im curious if there are any women here (or gay men) to speak to this, i always feel like its gotta feel really weird starting off soft then feeling it grow hard in your mouth

I'm bisexual, I love the feel of it growing. Gives me a solid idea of how good it feels

xXroninXx 01-08-2019 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank god my wife loves to suck on it :D
When ever my dick is out for some reason, she plays with it and starts sucking on it for a moment.
And also her main trick to get sex with me, she just trows off the blankets in bed, and put it in here mouth till i get horny and hard and then mounts me :D

DiegoJames 01-09-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nectcouple (Post 2705768)
she also likes to start off with a softie and watch it grow. The whole process fascinates her, I guess.

We all know the phrase 'I'm a grower, not a shower'?

There's a fair bit of scientific research as to why being a grower is preferable.

OK, that link isn't particularly scientific, but explains in layman terms why the 'grower' is preferable to many women.

First time I got with my current lady friend she was 'oh...it's so small' and then after a bit of foreplay it was 'oh...f**k! Wow!'.

So now she will say 'let me see your little cock'. This not meant in a way intended to humiliate, but, like your girl/wife, it's just the fascination of watching the process. And who amongst us can complain about the way our girls like to 'encourage' this growth! ;)

tarasi 02-01-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usemarissa (Post 2708032)

Yes. I like this process. A little miracle we can't have women. Thanks to you, the physical object is changing before your eyes. Is growing and is gaining ground, and then again is returning in its tender state of. You wouldn't understand. Unless, of course, you're gay.