One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   i convinced my wife to blow her coworker (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=126896)

k1k1to 03-12-2012 03:58 AM

i convinced my wife to blow her coworker

Hello guys yesterday i convinced my 22 year old wife and mother of 2 to give her coworker a blowjob....

Because the economy sucks so much my wife finally applied for a job and started working at burger king 2 months ago everyday lthat she gets home shes always complaining about the customers and how shitty the job is....after about a month in a half of the constant nagging i jokingly told her "youre always complaining about your job....dont you have anything good to say about it?"

She smiled and immediatley i knew what she was about to tell me she says and i quote " well besides the cook who is constantly trying to fuck me....nah nothing good at all" given my wifes work past i asked her when she was planning on telling me.....she told me she hasnt done anything with him because she knows that i would not approve of such a thing and she would not do anything to hurt me and that what happened in her past is behind her....

Brief history of my wifes past....she is 22 she is 5'2 about 155lbs so she has some meat in her in all the right places she has huge doble d tits with soft pink nipples and she has the ass and thighs off a black girl even though shes as white as snow and of course her pussy is shaved bald....in every job that my wife has worked in before she met me she has given a blowjob to at least one coworker before..however she claims that ever since she met me that things have changed.

Anyways she didnt wanna hurt my feelings and i asked her what if i wanted her to do something with this guy if she would do it....she said that for me she would do anything....i cut her off and said no be honest with me do you REAalLy want to do something with this guy? She paused and said that evrytime that he brags about his hig dick that she gets soaked..i stuck my finger in her pussy and she wasnt lying.

I asked her to describe the guy for ke she said he was 47 years old he was a little fat and he was married and had kids of his own after the description i asked my wife the question if she would give this guy a blowjob for me and i swear she told me just like this she grabbed my dick and started stroking me she got close and whispered in my ear " baby i will suck him dry" i nearly came after she told
me this!

So before she started working yesterday i laid down some rules rule#1 she cannot have intercourse with this guy period rule #2 she is only allowed to do it while at work or in the parking lot or the car... rule#3 she cannot go to a motel or anywhere else and final rule she has to tell me every graphic detail to the taste of his cum. She squats down and looks up at me and said thats it? Thats easy...here let me show you how im gonna suck his cock....her mouth was like a vaccume on my dick i came in about 30 seconds!

Well yesterday was the big day and sure enough with our luck the guy didnt come to work instead they brought some young kid for training...this is an ongoing proccess you guys need to give me some time and ill keep you updated as much as possible see you soon

mikeinluv 03-12-2012 10:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Can't wait to hear more. I had a girlfriend like this years ago. She loved to suck cock and swallow as much cum as she could get. She wasn't happy unless she got a good thick load. She always had my permission to suck any cock she wanted to as long as she told me the details. This is her blowing a guy she met thru a swinger's mag along with his wife. His wife took the photo.

harp76 03-13-2012 08:13 AM

In the meantime why not share some stories of previous encounters? Sounds interesting.

ez2b0e 03-13-2012 09:51 AM

wow .. why aren't the husbands of the wifes i work with like you???

malakabufo 03-13-2012 02:45 PM

Convinced her? I think she's already convinced You simply gave your blessing! BTW, I'm jealous.

k1k1to 03-15-2012 12:34 AM

She actually did it.... i cant believe it

My wife sucked another mans dick if only my obnoxious mother in law knew what her innocent princess was doing.... i think shed have aheart attack lol! It happened yesterday my wife was scheduled to work from 5 am to 4pm the guy came in at 7 am and left at 5 pm my wife works at the drive through so she really cant be on the phone too much i knew she would be nervous so i told her to send me some pics of herself in the bk bathroom ....surely enough 2 hours later i was greeted by the sound of a picture message....instantly i smiled and my dick throbbed sure enough when i opened up the message i was greeted by 2 fingers spreading the lips open of a wet pink pussy... the next pic was of her licking her juices.....afterwards the text messaging slowed to a crawl because lunch rush hour started to pick up...but that didnt matter because at 4:15 pm i recieved the following text message...

I swear i was just getting ready to go to work when i got the following message and it went as follows "hey babyim gonna b getting out of wor a little late 2day ;) love ya!" I knew she got out at 4 pm and the guy at 5 i knew she was waiting for his shift to finish...i soon as i saw that simple text i could feel a drop of cum leaving the tip of my dick....ive never been so scared/ nervous/ excited in a very long time...i got to work and about 25 minutes after recieving th e text she wrote to me "hey babe im heading back home lol i wasnt expecting him to last that long p.s his cum tasted nasty eeewww :$"

When i got home she told me when he got to work she told him that she would take him up on his offer of showing her how big his cock was she said the bastard unziped his pants right there and then in the stock room and she stopped him and said maybe he can show her in his car latter so she can get a better look...well 4 pm came around my wife clocked out and sat in her car for 1 hr until the guy came out...as soon as he came out she hopped in his car and he parked at the back of a publix parking lot....the guy didnt waste anytime to pull his dick out and she told me he lied...he was about 5 inches max...

She told me she tied up her hair and before she could finish the guy grabbed her by the hair and she started mouth fucking his dick...for some reason this is the part that gets me... i asked her how long did he last and she said literally about 14 to 15 full minutes...just the thought of her sucking a guy off behind a publix for 15 full non stop minutes really blew my mind...she told me when she felt he was going to cum she lifted her head up and told him to warn her...sure enough the asshole blows his load to the back of her throat...she said it was so sour she nearly threw up...when they finished the guy dropped her off back at bk and she told him not to get used to this....afterwards she went to her mothers house to pick up our kids...

I want to thank you guys for being patient and for the support a strong relationship is about both parties being happy...my wife wouldnt leave me for the world..hell i wouldnt leave her either....when we finished fucking tonight she told me she has her eyes on the 18 yearold that just started not long ago...i told her she needs to get to know him first

joopylove 03-15-2012 09:26 PM

Can we please see pictures of your wife????

guinnessman23 03-16-2012 04:43 PM

I agree!!! Please post pics!

squirrel516 03-22-2012 09:18 PM

Great story. It's good that it worked out for both you and your wife. Hopefully she will enjoy the experience with the 18yr old a little better than the first guy.