One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Uzyna Uzona - naked theatre from Brazil (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=118498)

Klondike 12-24-2010 08:40 PM

Uzyna Uzona - naked theatre from Brazil

4 Attachment(s)
the name is "Uzyna Uzona" and they (it?) are (is?) from Brazil. In other words, I don't know if Uzyna Uzona is a group, a play, a person, a work of art, or what. All I know is I'm intrigued. The action is not just naked, but erotic too, sort of Roman Orgyesque. I need to know more, and that means getting a suitably translated website to read. Oh, and more pics would be nice too....

KLondike

crispus 01-12-2011 06:56 PM

10 Attachment(s)
At first I thought Uzyna Uzona was perfectly fine, a nicely-enough-documented troupe as in previous pictures and 1 & 2 here; what kicked it up a big notch for me was the pictures in one of the links fabiogs posted: an outdoor performance, with, apparently overlaid on their regular play (I say apparently since my Portuguese makes my all-but-forgotten elementary-school Spanish seem positively fluent!), indigenous pre-columbian motifs. Since I'm a big fan of the similarly-themed nudity in "Cabeza de Vaca," I need hardly say how I felt...here, then, some faves from the cited "igormarotti" set:

ocmachado 08-10-2011 08:24 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Teatro Oficina (uzyna uzona)
http://teatroficina.uol.com.br/

crispus 08-10-2011 05:17 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Thanks, ocmachado, for that theatrical update (if y'all are confused, check back to the post this one orphans: on the preceding page) on the troupe I first posted about in this thread at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=184 -- preceded, it should be said, by Klondike and fabiogs -- it's good to see an outfit featuring that much womanly nudity is still out there. Here some more, including ones to demonstrate, as I mentioned especially liking in that previous post, performances en plein air. Also gratifying (to me at least!) is that, in a Brazilian company no less, there's an abundance of pubic foliage!

Pedro the Fisherman 08-10-2011 05:42 PM

I want to see this show.....No, I want to be in it too!!!:D:D:D

flanker7 08-10-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispus (Post 991664)
Also gratifying (to me at least!) is that, in a Brazilian company no less, there's an abundance of pubic foliage!

Yes, regardless of whether you're pro or con pubic hair, this is very strange. Their costumes clearly invoke the Xingu (or I suppose other native Brazilian) peoples, but the Xingu themselves are uniformly hairless. Since all the performers are hairy, I have to think this was an artistic choice, but a bit incongruous one I have to say.

Klondike 08-10-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flanker7 (Post 991815)
Yes, regardless of whether you're pro or con pubic hair, this is very strange. Their costumes clearly invoke the Xingu (or I suppose other native Brazilian) peoples, but the Xingu themselves are uniformly hairless. Since all the performers are hairy, I have to think this was an artistic choice, but a bit incongruous one I have to say.

Good for them. I would not shave assuming hairlessness is a natural condition among the natives. Both are going with the natural look then..

excellent post, Crispus -

Klondike

flanker7 08-10-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klondike (Post 991840)
Good for them. I would not shave assuming hairlessness is a natural condition among the natives. Both are going with the natural look then..

excellent post, Crispus -

Klondike

Right. I mean we all commonly associate untrimmed body hair with the "natural" state. But I'm just pointing out here that it's ironic, because the natives they're copying actually pluck all their body hair. The cultural/hygienic practice been commented-on to death over in the "Tribal Women" thread. So while the performers achieve a "natural" look, they're more "natural" than the natives themselves. And the natives are more "modern," at least in their grooming, than the modern actors representations of them. Ironic, that's all I'm saying.

flanker7 08-11-2011 02:23 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Agreed. And now... more naked pics!

You'll notice in some of them the seats are empty and the nude actors seem to be hanging around casually. I think these might be pics from an (un)dress rehearsal.

flanker7 08-11-2011 04:03 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Without question this is one of my new favorite things on OCC, so I couldn't help but track down more photos, and learned a bit more in the process.

The nativist-themed scenes (with various actors, in different indoor/outdoor venues) are from an ongoing performance titled "Macumba Antropófaga," which appears to dramatize the collision between Pre-Colombian people and Europeans. This one hits so many marks that it seems designed specifically to fill the requests of a half-dozen OCC threads: tribal nudity, stage nudity, CMNF, NMNF, bent-over butts (with full, deep clefts, just the way King David likes 'em), and probably a few others I can't think of off-hand.

Anyway, most of the indoor photos are from very recent series, within just the past few days, and there are performances continuing through the coming weeks. So hopefully we'll see much more of this.