One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Am I the only gal who does this...surely not ?! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=208349)

Honeys poppet 03-25-2017 12:05 PM

Am I the only gal who does this...surely not ?!

Hi friends

Y'all who know me know I'm a bit of a naughty nympho :D

Sorry I don't get to post as much as I used to but I've been with my guy a while now and we keep each other very busy....

Anyhoozer...my guy knows what I'm like, we have such naughty fun together and he loves me being such a perv, but his buddies just don't believe the things he tells them about us

It's normal for us to have a night out, go home after, screw for hours and then fall asleep, but I usually wake up all horny before he does, and coz he's worked so hard pleasuring me already I just masturbate next to him while he sleeps and try not to make too much noise and wake him up, he knows I do it and he loves it!

Last weekend we went out to a party then came home for a long loving session before falling asleep exhausted. I woke up a couple of hours later, still horny, so I reached for my little vibrater and stuck it in my butt....I got a bit worked up and noisy and woke my guy up, he pulled back the sheet and I just looked at him with a grin, vibrator still in my ass...he just shook his head, smiled and kissed me on the forehead and said "see you in the morning honey" before rolling over and going back to sleep - I carried on where I'd left off until I'd had a couple of orgasms and worn myself out :D

He told all his buds in the locker room and not one of them would believe my poor guy, they say he's full of shit and that no gal would do that :(

So I guess I'm asking are there girls on here that do the same sorta thing or any guys whose lady friends are like me ??

xx

ddandd 03-25-2017 06:52 PM

I'm with his friends. I can't imagine any girl doing this. If only there was pictorial evidence ;)

GRITS 03-26-2017 12:42 AM

normal

Don't fret, your normal..... no biggie...... consider it desert after a good time w/ hubby....lol:p

winston optic beer 03-26-2017 01:25 AM

This the non-fiction page, Poppet

dad1 03-26-2017 02:39 AM

I've had two girlfriends who did this

...it made me feel BOTH desired and old!

One outta two ain't bad.

Honey, you just have a healthy drive :)

jayadeva_goswamy 03-28-2017 11:29 AM

Invite one of his disbelieving friends for a stay over. Clarify his doubts and let the truth spread!

jayadeva_goswamy 03-28-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus (Post 2408192)
My first wife lved her vibe so much that she used it when we were fucking, when she was next to me in the bed, any time. Sometimes I'd come home from work early and she's be lying in the bed with her eyes closed and the head of the vibe against her fat clitoris, bzzzzzzz

I thought it was so hot how addicted to it she was. Sometimes we'd come home and as soon as she walked in the door she's pull her jeans down around her knees and put the vibe against her clit and buzz it, still standing up, It was so sexy

Ever tried to fight the vibe and get into her clit when she had the vibe in her?

6BEAN9 03-29-2017 05:43 PM

You're so not alone. There is nothing wrong with going to the toy or, for me, the little double rabbit. In fact, my husband doesn't mind at all because sometimes us women need our beauty sleep, so he's left to his own devises so to speak. As for the friends knowing, they do sadly. We were at an away football match and I was having a bit of fun when the fellas were away. Only problem was that one of my husbands mates forgot the tickets and came back to get them. I was so caught up in the moment I never heard the flats door open. There I was on my stomach, full arse in the air diddling. I never even knew until they came home full tossed and laughing about it.

Honeys poppet 06-05-2017 01:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ahhh...that's a relief...glad to hear I'm ...normal :D:D:D

xx

(Junior member winston optic beer .. what's your point?)

Welee337 06-05-2017 09:48 PM

Poppet

Very Nice, love the view. If i woke up to that, i wouldn't be sleeping.