One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NAP-less Naked Beauty Pageants (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=100525)

Counting Pixels 08-01-2015 06:55 AM

Part Three

10 Attachment(s)
These are not in sequence - sorry

Counting Pixels 08-01-2015 07:00 AM

Finally - the end

4 Attachment(s)
I know I've mixed two comps up here - sorry I'm an amateur compared to most of you guys _ _ _

Counting Pixels 08-10-2015 03:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Just three that I haven't seen before

Counting Pixels 08-24-2015 06:25 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Apologies if posted previously

wobble27 08-31-2015 07:39 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanShocker (Post 935805)
Do someone know the year and location or are there more pix somewhere?

In response to DanShocker #393, these are all from the same competition. I believe that the Queen was called Maureen and the Princess was Kathy. Kathy was also Princess at the Olive Dell Roundup Pagent held in 1961 (I'l post these later for comparison) and she looks around the same age to me. As for location, the raised cement swimming pool (in the background of some of the pictures) indicates that it was held at the Oakleaf Ranch in Wilton, California. The competitors were regulars at the contests held in California at the time so it may be a WSA convention.

wobble27 08-31-2015 11:07 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are all the remaining ones that I have of this comp. - Just Kathy & Maureen in these...

wobble27 08-31-2015 11:36 AM

Olive Dell Roudup 1961 (for Comparison)

10 Attachment(s)
Here's the Olive Dell Round for 1961, which also featured Kathy and in this case the winner of this competion was Donna Scott. Incidentaly the last one is actually a sketch that someone did of Kathy.

As I understand it Olive Dell wasn't affiliated to ASA or to WSA (because of their alcohol policy) - So they ran their own competitions - An annual Roundup and a Pow Wow, which was also held at other locations in California.

I know that many of these pictures have already been posted. What I'm trying to do is to group those from the same competion together and also to identify the location and the (approximate) year. If anyone is interested I can post more sets of pictures that belong to the same pageant.

wobble27 09-07-2015 07:54 AM

Miss Nude Rodeo - 1973

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Counting Pixels (Post 2055567)
Just three that I haven't seen before

The first picture in the Count's post is of the Miss Nude Rodeo held at the Treehouse Ranch in September 1973. Here's a few others from the same competition (more to follow).

The First one is of Debbie Steinseifer who won the Miss Nude International competition (held the previous month) who presented the trophies. She also won Miss Nude USA in 1975.

wobble27 09-07-2015 08:08 AM

Miss Nude Rodeo - 1973

7 Attachment(s)
More of the same competition. It would be great to see other pictures from this comp. if anyone has them.

Sorry for dupicate postings, but this is a sort of consolidation exercise: If no one has any objections, I'll continue to post everthing I have on each of the early pageants, in the hope that someone will come up with more information or new pictures.

wobble27 09-11-2015 07:56 AM

ASA Convention 1962

5 Attachment(s)
These are all from the ASA Convention held in 1962 at Oakdale in California (later to be named the Treehouse Ranch). The blond with the fantastic figure in the middle of the first picture is Rosie Jones (a stalward of the naturist movement).

Competion winners to follow.