One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Request: Cum dripping down leg--- (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86836)

eppers 01-19-2010 11:10 AM

Request: Cum dripping down leg---

Years ago I was at a adults only party and by midnight most were undressed. One woman, totally nude, went to the upstairs bedrooms with two men. Other men kept going upstairs and about an hour later, the woman came down the stairs and stood at one of the lower steps for a few moments. I looked at her pussy, and come was coming out and dripping down her leg. I never forgot the sight. Has anyone got photos of this?

jooo 01-19-2010 11:16 AM

jooo

sounds like an awesome sight

rm2001gt 01-19-2010 11:20 AM

uhhh??

What is the deal with men being obsessed with other mens cum?

Speedster44 01-19-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm2001gt (Post 654576)

I thought the same but to each their own !!!!!!!!

jooo 01-19-2010 05:26 PM

jooo

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm2001gt (Post 654576)

Who said anything about being obsessed? The hotness is in the fact that the girl did that many guys. To each his own. This forum is for anyone to choose what they like or do not like, not to critize others. Seems you should follow a political blog where someone may or may not give a crap about what you think.

treblekane 01-20-2010 04:25 PM

I'm with ya man, a full-to-running-out cream-pie... preferably from multiple encouters is an incredibly hot sight. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by eppers (Post 654569)
Years ago I was at a adults only party and by midnight most were undressed. One woman, totally nude, went to the upstairs bedrooms with two men. Other men kept going upstairs and about an hour later, the woman came down the stairs and stood at one of the lower steps for a few moments. I looked at her pussy, and come was coming out and dripping down her leg. I never forgot the sight. Has anyone got photos of this?

treblekane 01-20-2010 04:50 PM

Does not show exactly, but the idea...

1 Attachment(s)
BACKGROUND:
This is at a party (football or NASCAR party I think) where my wife was wearing a short jeans skirt comando. It was very hot, and of course all they guys noticed. Of course, during a commercial I followed her to another room, bent her over and got a peice. ;)

I returned to TV room, while she went to the kitchen and got a peice of pizza. One of my buddies teased her about us coming back together, & she told him "we just fucked. I am not wearig panties & it makes him hot." Like you and I, it made him crazy knowing she was standing in front of him commando with my cum seeping out of her.

Minutes later, a security cam catches her as she walks to the back bedroom for somthing; pizza in hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eppers (Post 654569)

treblekane 01-20-2010 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My buddy put an arm around her and slipped his other hand up her skirt; feeling her slick slit.

She is laughing and still holding her pizza as he pushes her onto her back, pushes her skirt up and runs his hands over her sticky thighs and slick pussy. She knows the camera is there, and that I am going to see this.

treblekane 01-20-2010 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Standing, my buddy opens his zipper, pulles his prick out, & plunges it into her.

treblekane 01-20-2010 05:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pizza hand now limp on the bed, my wife wraps her long legs around this guy as he glides his cock in and out of her slick hole. It only takes him a minute or so of this sensation to pop his own load into her.