One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WNBR 2016 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=195468)

WNBR_Addict 02-26-2016 06:49 PM

WNBR 2016

We kick off with Melbourne this Sunday, not sure quite why they claim it will be the last one?

2 other Aussie ride at Nimbin and Byron Bay on 12th & 13th March respectively.

Brazil has at least four rides, translated from Brazilian Portuguese so apologies.

The Brazilian cities that have already confirmed for 5th March 2016 are Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Blumenau.

Florianópolis has not yet confirmed whether it will ride on 5th March or 12th March.

This is the first ride held at Blumenau, it's the second ride at Rio (Facebook contradicts this and indicates it's the third ride), Florianopolis ride for the fifth time and São Paulo ride for the ninth time.

Useful Google key words are Pedalada Pelada and Vá de Bike

Enjoy.

c747584@trbvm.com 02-27-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelordskippy (Post 2168558)
I can't wait till June when it hits the Northern Hemisphere.

San Francisco is in one week, on March 5.
facebook.com/events/1119581274742679/

aftadark 02-27-2016 05:27 AM

Melbourne WNBR

The link below is to a gallery with lots of 2015 Melbourne WNBR pics (which a search tells me has not been posted previously..) - I've placed them here in order to (hopefully) rustle up a bit of interest in the 2016 ride, which is TOMORROW (Sunday Feb 28)!
As previously mentioned, this is being billed as the last Melb ride ever, so hopefully it will be a 'happy hunting ground" for photogs, as it has been in years gone by...

asbareasyoudare.com/gallery/index.php?/category/2

graeno 02-27-2016 07:59 AM

that came round fast

fred the red 02-28-2016 04:29 AM

I was talking about this in the pub the other week, with a few friends we go out with, and my mates wife said if I do it, she will come along and do it with me! She is 53, and up for anything,she wears the trousers her husband said she will never do it, but she will just to prove him wrong. I asked her how far she will go, and she said whatever I do, she will match, so if I go starkers, she will!!, She has got this bet on with her fella, that she will do it, and has even got her older sister interested, roll on June, if it means getting naked to see her naked too, I`ll do it!

Pedro the Fisherman 02-28-2016 04:41 AM

Which ride are going to Fred?? Sounds like fun, had a similar thing a few years back, but the lady chickened out!

crispus 02-28-2016 08:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
First Melbourne; also see youtube.com/watch?v=nOrM3Qa7kyI

Pedro the Fisherman 02-28-2016 12:02 PM

Quite a good turn out and a high full nude ratio.....just not many ladies!:p

Ghost In Oblivion 02-28-2016 03:12 PM

Not many ladies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 2169482)
Quite a good turn out and a high full nude ratio.....just not many ladies!:p

This comment made me wonder if we are going to see fewer undisguised, naked females in these events as time goes on. I've seen an explosion of WNBR pics and threads in recent years. Although most women must realize the consequences, some are possibly only beginning to realize their pics are ending up on all these adult wank sites. We will always get the true exhibitionists, but I can easily see some of the girl next door types thinking twice in the future. :( Like all good things in life, enjoy while you can.

Pedro the Fisherman 02-28-2016 03:45 PM

I've spoken with a great many female riders and I've not heard any of them worry about appearing on this type of site, specifically. The internet in general (you tube or Flikr) yes, but 99% don't visit places like this, so don't know we cherish their nakedness!

In the UK, female full nudes have been growing since I got into the rides in 2007, last year (from the photos here) may well have been a record year, given mediocre summer weather at most rides. Don't write it off yet!