One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   for the lovers of older women (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=195530)

rxxx2600 02-28-2016 03:00 PM

for the lovers of older women

2 Attachment(s)
My sexy wife still turns a few heads at the age of 50....what do you think?

Ghost In Oblivion 02-28-2016 03:22 PM

Fifty is the new Thirty

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxxx2600 (Post 2169593)
My sexy wife still turns a few heads at the age of 50....what do you think?

I remember when I was younger, fifty seemed ancient. But since then, older women have swapped matronly clothing for a sexier look. Many are more conscious of diet and exercise. In other words, yes, fifty is older than twenty, but as your lovely wife proves...fifty is hotter than ever. She is gorgeous and sexy in every way. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more.

rxxx2600 02-28-2016 03:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks ghost...
She is still very much playful...and loves to have fun. We have had many erotic adventures together

CP 02-28-2016 06:17 PM

wowww, she would turn, more than my head :-)

cp.

Fox Mulder 02-28-2016 07:36 PM

Welcome to OCC!

You and your playful wife should enjoy playing here. In this forum we (mostly) play fair. And speaking of fair, your wife will generate a fair amount of head turning here too. From what I can see so far, she has what it takes to turn us all on. To that end, are we going to hear from her or are you just going to post her pictures and do all the writing yourself? No offense, but if she really likes to play, we'd love for her to play with us too. It is, after all, One Click Chicks. How about telling us how she feels about being seen by us appreciative strangers in her sexy underthings? Part of the fun here is interaction with the lovely Ladies of OCC. Teasing is encouraged. Boldness is rewarded. Maybe she can be talked into showing a little more? I'm looking forward to your contributions to the forum. :)

rxxx2600 02-28-2016 08:40 PM

6 Attachment(s)
My wife loves to be seen by the horny guys here at OCC and enjoys the comments. She will be posting on her own when her time permits.
She is somewhat of an exhibitionist and loves to flirt and show off in public and in person
She loves to tease and pose for photos with other amateur photographers

Sparky 45 02-28-2016 08:49 PM

Wicked curves!

First off, welcome to OCC! We're glad you're here!
Your wife is delightful to look at and will find an eager audience here. Myself included!

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of material she'll post!

exotic_echo 02-28-2016 09:14 PM

Welcome to OCC. Wow! She is a head turner for sure! 50's...older? Really? :D

rxxx2600 02-29-2016 06:56 PM

6 Attachment(s)
After reviewing the couple of posts here on this thread and having my husband urging me to post, I gave it some thought on where to begin.
First i would like to thank everyone who replied and hope to keep you coming back :)

I will start with our aviator picture.
I have always loved to wear sexy lingerie, stockings, garters and heels and love to show them off.
Whenever I get the chance to flirt and show a little skin it turns me on so much and to my husbands delight, he enjoys watching me tease the guys. (it always leads to fantastic sex afterwards).
My husband bought me this white teddy and we decided we would take some photos and to make it that much more erotic we decided to invite a friend over to watch the photoshoot.

It started out innocent enough the guys watched as I did different poses, and then things started to heat up when my husband suggested I lower my top...

should i continue?

Sparky 45 02-29-2016 08:50 PM

Lost in the mail?

I never got the invitation. :D

I would definitely like to see what happens next!