One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T-O - What I saw on my european beaches [Topless & Nude] (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=130846)

the-obs 05-24-2012 10:13 AM

T-O - What I saw on my european beaches [Topless & Nude]

10 Attachment(s)
Hye all.

When I first saw some of my pictures posted here, I asked the members to stop because I planned to share my pics personnally.
SO this time is now on.

You'll see in this thread the photos that I've taken the past years on some european beaches that I've visited. Bikinis and topless are common here but you'll find some nudist girls too.

I would like to dedicate this whole thread to the Master PEDRO (the best) and all the guys sharing their original photos here. It's not an easy hobby...
Of course, your comments and supports are welcomed if you like and want me to make this thread the bigger it can.

So this first part is with two nice ladies enjoying the sun with their free breast. They leaved few times after I put my towel so the series is quite short.

See you all.

the-obs 05-24-2012 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A blue bikini girl photo taken with a crappy pen cam (remember this shit ?) of 1Mpix...still a nice butt, no ?

It was a bad experience because I was busted by 2 women who reported me to another thong woman who almost make a scandal to me...

maindi 05-24-2012 10:22 AM

Great!! I hope to see more like this...

Itīs a pleasure to meet you here too. I was in another spanish web where I knew you. ;)

the-obs 05-25-2012 03:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quick shot of a nudist woman tanning.
Took while walking from the hip and then blinded. Lucy to have this two shots quite good on the end after a crop...

Quote:

Originally Posted by maindi (Post 1226605)
Great!! I hope to see more like this...

Itīs a pleasure to meet you here too. I was in another spanish web where I knew you. ;)

with the same username ? was it BS ? By the way...internet is the biggest but a small one in another hand !

wduffo 05-25-2012 04:23 AM

Bs

Quote:

Originally Posted by the-obs (Post 1227158)
Quick shot of a nudist woman tanning.
Took while walking from the hip and then blinded. Lucy to have this two shots quite good on the end after a crop...

with the same username ? was it BS ? By the way...internet is the biggest but a small one in another hand !

What is BS?

the-obs 06-23-2012 05:31 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Four photos of a girl with a camoflage bikini.
Not enough to not be noticed by my cam anyway...
and she busted me too but didn't say nothing as I was pretty far away.

the-obs 06-23-2012 05:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I had the chance to see these two german girls on the beach one day.
But I wonder if some of you are interested to see more because with all the great stuff posted by Pedro you should be bored by more nudist girls..?

Tell me if you want more than just a teaser...

:)

elcochino1 06-24-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the-obs (Post 1251112)
I had the chance to see these two german girls on the beach one day.
But I wonder if some of you are interested to see more because with all the great stuff posted by Pedro you should be bored by more nudist girls..?

Tell me if you want more than just a teaser...

:)

Nude girls are always o.k. to me, please carry on with the nudies, if you donīt mind keeping happy some voyeurs like me... :)

joermont 06-24-2012 04:28 AM

Wise man said: "There cannot be enough beach nudies."

And thatīs the truth!

Pedro the Fisherman 06-24-2012 04:50 AM

Great photos, I love the angle of the last two, well done!:D:D