One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fantasy Photos VII (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=87858)

furthur1 02-15-2010 10:58 AM

Fantasy Photos VII

10 Attachment(s)
Here`s a few more from my collection....

ImmortalStarscream 02-15-2010 10:50 PM

Thanks. I always love seeing your contributions when they pop up. Very surreal and always interesting. Keep up the good work.

furthur1 02-16-2010 01:33 AM

Fantasy Photos VII

9 Attachment(s)
Here`s a few more....

furthur1 02-16-2010 02:43 PM

Fantasy Photos VII

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that responded. I`m glad there`s a few of you that appreciate my work. Alot of those pissing pictures can get a bit stale after awhile, so it`s good to see that some of you have some imagination left in you. Thanx again....

furthur1 02-16-2010 03:20 PM

Fantasy Photos VII

10 Attachment(s)
And now here`s a few more....

karter 02-18-2010 05:20 AM

Thanks! I’ve enjoyed your work for a long time. By any chance do you still have your older pieces? There was one posted years ago (it might have been on the old MSN group) that had a woman who woke up and found that she had been sleep-jogging naked. I lost it in a hard drive crash and would love to have it back.

torretxt 02-20-2010 05:41 AM

Thank you

Very creative work. I thought you deserved a little more feedback than just a "thanks" button. I especially love the realistic looking cartoon images. Have you tried images of the more traditional ENF poses ? Would love to see some. You have quite an imagination when it comes to creating embarrassing scenarios.

furthur1 02-20-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karter (Post 667615)
Thanks! I’ve enjoyed your work for a long time. By any chance do you still have your older pieces? There was one posted years ago (it might have been on the old MSN group) that had a woman who woke up and found that she had been sleep-jogging naked. I lost it in a hard drive crash and would love to have it back.

yea, I`ve pretty much have everything I`ve ever created still on file. give me an idea of where to send them (I only post newer stuff here) and I`ll send some yur way ASAP. Thanx for the support....

furthur1 02-20-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furthur1 (Post 668393)
yea, I`ve pretty much have everything I`ve ever created still on file. give me an idea of where to send them (I only post newer stuff here) and I`ll send some yur way ASAP. Thanx for the support....

Actually i should post some of my older stuff for the hell of it....

furthur1 02-20-2010 07:51 AM

Fantasy Photos VII

10 Attachment(s)
As promised, here`s some of my older creations....