One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Faces of Angels (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=116385)

arturograo 09-19-2011 10:03 AM

The Faces of Angels

7 Attachment(s)
Seduced us all a well formed female bodyes, but sometimes only look at their faces is enough reason to love.This thread is a tribute to those angels....

***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****

arturograo 09-19-2011 05:45 PM

8 Attachment(s)
more girls, or angels.......

arturograo 09-24-2011 07:29 PM

6 Attachment(s)
MORE ANGELS

arturograo 09-25-2011 01:48 PM

6 Attachment(s)
pretty faces......

Fox Mulder 09-25-2011 02:38 PM

THANKS FOR THIS THREAD!

I was thinking about doing a thread just like this. I hesitated because I haven't had a great response to my non nude threads. However, as a guy who is smitten with beautiful faces this thread appeals to me a lot. "The Look Of Love" is my hard core homage to beauty from the neck up. I'm glad to see there is a place in OCC for pics of women who aren't doing anything kinky- or exposing anything but their natural beauty. There's a lot to like here. For the voyeur in us all, this is the one thread you are likely to find someone you actually know. I have a tremendous amount of pics like this. With your permission- I'd love to contribute from my collection.

arturograo 09-25-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vince wiley (Post 1028355)
I was thinking about doing a thread just like this. I hesitated because I haven't had a great response to my non nude threads. However, as a guy who is smitten with beautiful faces this thread appeals to me a lot. "The Look Of Love" is my hard core homage to beauty from the neck up. I'm glad to see there is a place in OCC for pics of women who aren't doing anything kinky- or exposing anything but their natural beauty. There's a lot to like here. For the voyeur in us all, this is the one thread you are likely to find someone you actually know. I have a tremendous amount of pics like this. With your permission- I'd love to contribute from my collection.

Hello Vince Wiley!

Will be a pleasure to have your contribution.

a greeting

arturograo 09-25-2011 05:36 PM

5 Attachment(s)
some pretty faces.....

arturograo 09-25-2011 07:35 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Beautifull angels.....

Fox Mulder 09-26-2011 07:03 PM

VINCE WILEY IS FOX MULDER NOW

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by arturograo (Post 1028473)
Hello Vince Wiley!

Will be a pleasure to have your contribution.

a greeting

FOR AN EXPLANATION, PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE OR TODAY'S POST IN BEFOREPLAY AND AFTER

MEANWHILE, AS PROMISED HERE IS MY VERSION OF THE FACES OF ANGELS PART ONE...

Fox Mulder 09-26-2011 07:06 PM

PART TWO

10 Attachment(s)
What's amazing is that many of these angelic beauties can be found in nude and hardcore threads right here in this forum!