One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pix of naked girl getting arrested (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=6162)

bamester 01-07-2005 05:25 PM

Pix of naked girl getting arrested

This is a more complete set of a girl in one of the other threads, and some background info. It's 3 pix from Naked Mile 2001. The Naked Mile is a former University of Michigan tradition that happened at the end of every university year, in April, where college students of both sexes took off their clothes and ran about a mile naked down the streets of Ann Arbor Michigan through cheering crowds.

A little background. There had been lots of complaints in previous years of women getting photographed, and the photographs getting posted on the Internet. These complaints were coming partly from the police and the university. But amazingly, they were also coming from the women themselves. Like, "I'm a beautiful 18-21 year old girl, and I just want to run down the streets of a city naked through huge crowds of people, I don't want anyone to PHOTOGRAPH me!" Geez, get real. Anyway, all that you usually see in Naked Mile pix is one brief, blurry flash of a girl running past, often covering herself because she's seen the photographer.

So, the police and the university didn't like the tradition one bit, and in 2001 the police warned everyone that anyone caught doing it would get arrested.

Well, on the evening of April 17, 2001, the students tried to run naked anyway. Mostly, the police just warned them, threatened them with arrest, and pushed them back to where their clothes were, and they did. But I guess some didn't take the warnings seriously, and ended up actually getting arrested and led away by the cops... naked of course. Unluckily for the runners, and luckily for us, some intrepid photographers were there to document the arrests.

Our subject in these photographs is one of these (un)lucky ones. She's about 19 or 20, I guess, very pretty, with long, soft, straight, light brown hair. She's wearing blue and white running shoes, white socks, black-frame glasses, a black plastic hairband... and absolutely nothing else. No shirt, no pants or skirt, no bra, no panties, no necklace, nothing. Basically, she is naked. She's got perfect firm C-cup tits with hard nipples in all 3 pix, and a beautiful slim body with a sixpack and soft light brown pubes (unfortunately we can't see if her pussy lips are trimmed). I dunno what she did to provoke the police, but it must have been something because they're definitely arresting her.

I have analyzed the pix in detail and I present below the details of my analysis. Call me obsessed if you will, but these pix just push so many of my buttons (public nudity, forced exposure, bondage, domination, humiliation, punishment) that I think they are timeless classics. Yes I'm a freak, but this is how I manage my freakiness. :) I think what I love about the pix is that she wanted to be naughty, but not this naughty. But she went too far and it got out of her control.

I wasn't there, but I read everything that I could about the Naked Mile right around the time that this happened and the pix came out. I would appreciate any other info, such as the girl's name, what happened afterwards, and so on. Of course if anyone has more pix of this girl, then by all means post 'em.

bamester 01-07-2005 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is pic 1 of 3. In it, there are four cops around our pretty, naked pussycat, apparently all male and all definitely clothed. One cop, definitely male, is restraining her left arm very securely, with his left hand around her left wrist and his right hand in "arm curl" position holding up her left upper arm. This is what cops do when they are trying to completely immobilize a perp so that they can have complete control of what the perp is doing. Another cop, definitely male, is holding her right wrist away from her body, working away at it with something. (We'll find out what it is in the third pic.) All the cops have on black leather gloves and full uniform with billy clubs, guns, flashlights and knives. She is in an awkward position, probably struggling with the cops. It looks like they are trying to drag her away somewhere. Other people who were arrested got dumped in a squad car, so I assume that's what is going to happen to her.

The crowd is only about 10 feet away from her. There are at least 14 people that we can see looking at her from that distance, and we can only see about a 20 degree radius, so there could be as many as 100 people getting a nice long look at her squirming body up close and full frontal nude. This could include, who knows, 10 times as many guys as have got a good look at her nude before that evening. One of the guys is staring right at her, holding a beer bottle and with his mouth open and smiling. Another is taking a photograph! There are some more people behind her, and at least two guys are in position to get a good look at her naked ass between the cops. With the way the cops are holding her arms, she has no chance of even covering herself up with her hands. Her pussy must feel especially exposed and vulnerable, since it looks like she is trying to keep her knees closed.

bamester 01-07-2005 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is pic 2 of 3. Our pussycat is bending over with her mouth open. The one cop is still working away at her right wrist, and we can see exactly how the other is restraining her left arm firmly with his gloved hands. This is taken from the other side from the first pic, indicating another photographer, or maybe just one photographer who has crossed over in front of them. We can see more people on the other side, indicating a big crowd getting a good look at her from all sides. She's still managing to keep her legs together.

She is either protesting at what the cops are doing, or yelping and trying to twist herself to get away from the photographer. If she's protesting at what the cops are doing, it's totally futile because there are four of them around her, any one of them is stronger than she is, and she was committing the crime of indecent exposure (and maybe resisting arrest) so they can pretty much do what theywant with her.

If she's trying to get away from the photographer, well, it was a heroic effort but unfortunately for her, and fortunately for us, it was totally futile too. This is the pic where we get the best look at her tits, her erect pink nipples, her shapely abs, thighs and ass, and her soft brown bush. Her pretty face is clearly visible too, making her completely identifiable to anyone who knew her. (This has been posted on websites that have 1 million viewers a day.) For example, if her professors or classmates from the previous year had seen this pic, they would definitely know that it was her. I don't know if this was her last year in the university, but if it wasn't, then she would have had to face the fact that every male classmate and professor she ran into the next year(s) could potentially have seen pictures of her full-frontal naked and manhandled by cops. Is that a blush I see on her cheeks?

She has a tan line indicating that she has gone to a tanning salon or gone on spring break somewhere (this is April in Michigan, so she can't still have her tan from last year!), but that she modestly kept some broad bikini panties on as she tanned. It's unclear whether she kept on her bikini top when she tanned. In any case, she probably just wanted to give a bunch of people a brief flash. She didn't bargain on lots of people in the crowd getting a thorough look at her naked body thanks to the police, and she certainly didn't bargain on millions of people on the Net getting a permanent digital copy of close-up pictures of her in an inadvertant nude bondage scenario. Poor pussycat, took a big chance and lost!

bamester 01-07-2005 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is pic 3 of 3. Our pussycat, now thoroughly documented photographically from head to feet, is bent forward almost parallel to the ground, maybe still trying to conceal herself from the photographer. However, we can still see one of her beautiful tits, and anyway the deed was already done in pix 1 and 2.

We can see her right elbow sticking out behind her, and we can see what the cop on her right arm is doing: he's got handcuffs open and ready! They're about to cuff her hands behind her back! What I wouldn't give for pix of her cuffed like that, but this is the last pic in the series that I got.

She was trying to keep her knees together before, but now she has been forced to part them order to step forward as they drag her. Since she's bending over to avoid the photographer, the people behind her must be getting a good look at her pussy. There's a cop right there, and it's hard to tell what he's doing with his left hand, but it's hard to believe that no part of his body is touching her ass or pussy. It certainly seems that ALL the cops have woodies from being "forced" to manhandle this squirming naked sexbomb college student.

It's unclear what happened after this, but presumably they marched her naked with her hands cuffed behind her and her tits thrust forward, unable to cover up at all, in front of everyone, back to a squad car, and dumped her in. Wonder what the squad car seat felt like on her bare pussy. Now, did they take her to the station and book her in front of everyone who was there, just as we see her? Take her back home to her roommates? (If they did, how many of her roommates were male and how many had seen her naked before?) At what point did they finally remove the cuffs? (She couldn't have put any clothes on with the cuffs on!) I haven't been able to get any more information. But it doesn't matter too much. Her body is now on the permanent global electronic record, providing pleasure to millions. Thanks pussycat!

litty 01-14-2005 11:32 AM

nice work man.

stony 01-14-2005 11:57 AM

He He. Great set and background info. Thanks. :)

StumpZ 01-14-2005 12:53 PM

Not sure there is a six pack on that girl but thanks for the pics.

salasa 01-14-2005 02:36 PM

Great to see eveybody back online! GREAT post to start with! A real big WELCOME BACK TO THE OCC!

madahab 01-14-2005 06:33 PM

amazing

Well, it sure would be great if some of the other pictures surfaced!

What a set. I doubt the cops left her exposed while booking her. But it's really too bad we'll probably never see the other angles taken by the guy with the camera, or the pics of her boobs sticking out while she was cuffed, or her trying to cover herself in the backseat of the cop car, or facing her roommates on arriving home. Because the setup on these pics is the full package for sure!

wflintstone 01-14-2005 07:00 PM

something my girlfriend would do...great story