One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Ex wives (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211927)

daskers 07-15-2017 09:07 AM

Ex wives

1 Attachment(s)
Do you still or would you do your ex wife ? I've been fucking mine off and on since our divorce in 2007. We are still close and love one another, it's just we had our differences when married. She is not remarried, but I am. We tell each other everything still. She has a great hairy pussy and big tits, loves to give head. She wasn't into having nudes took of her, she is on the religious side, but loves to get naughty in the bedroom, and has a nice wet pussy. What's your story with your ex wife ? Would love to hear it and see pics if you have them. I will show this one of mine. As said, she wasn't into nudes, sorry.

VXCguy 07-15-2017 09:22 AM

My ex-wife ?? She was sexless after 6 years, and she has tried to get back in my pants after the divorce. I remarried and got a good one (that also went sexless after 7 years but that's another story) but the Ex messed up any opportunity a long time ago.

Now my first REAL girlfriend is divorced, and She is a different story!! She is HAWT! Great rack blond hair sweet lips nice round hips. She wants to be the "other woman" and would never say anything and it would be perfect. But I KNOW she would get attached easily and after a while I'm sure I would have some feelings so I nixed that before it started.

So here I sit on OCC with you guys LOL!!! :D

jimskoolaid 07-16-2017 11:02 PM

My ex, years ago

Here is a story of how I got my ex to cheat on her then husband with me.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...58#post1582658

That was over 20 years ago. Now? No way. She has totally gone to hell. I wouldn't fuck her with one of her (four!) other ex-husband's dick.

ExFiles 07-17-2017 03:35 AM

Now? No. I don't really have any desire to go outside of my current marriage, even during "long term relationship dry spells."

BEFORE I met my current wife. It was pretty frequent. The ex left me when we were in our upper 20s for a literal teenager. Needless to say, the kid didn't have a CLUE what he was doing and went limp a lot, he was big into steroids. This was in addition to the fact that I didn't want to die alone, so I got in really good shape. It was sort of a perfect storm, the boyfriend sucked in bed, I was a new me... I was like a magnet to her.

So, he'd go to work, she'd come by to visit and I'd hate-fuck her. It was odd. I'd rail her, then turn the cold shoulder; I was actually a huge dick to her, and she deserved it. It would usually end with me telling her to get out, but I let her keep the key because I knew she'd let her self in a couple days later, it was like clockwork. I think she thought she was playing both sides for the two to three months that this went on for. I was just getting my rocks and a little revenge. When I met my current wife a few years ago I decided to go all-in with the relationship, so I cut the ex off. Suddenly she wanted to come back home. Nope.

Thebigg 07-24-2017 12:01 AM

I am fucking my ex wife now. I cheated on her and she filed for divorce. Almost immediately, she got involved with a 29 year old (and our shared nanny and I have both seen her fucking him -- she's 48). We split up in 2014 and my then girlfriend and I broke up about a year after. She and that dude split at about the same time. She didn't know that Callie and I broke up because I didn't want to talk about it with her.

Randomly one night while she had the kids, I got a text around 1am. She asked, "tell me about sex with Callie. I know you fucked me different after you got together with her". I decided to tell her that we broke up. She then opened up about her and the young guy. She wrote how much he could cum (I posted a pic she sent). She then said that she missed me. We texted for hours about sex. When we were together in the last few years she was so non-sexual, even though she was at first. Her pussy is literally perfect. It's always wet and so tight.

She texted me about how much she loved fucking the 29 year old and it made her feel attractive and that all of her friends were jealous. That he could get super hard 2 minutes after cumming. She asked me to tell her about Callie's pussy and got me to admit I fucked the nanny. She asked me if I really did that while the kids were at my house. I told her that the nanny threw her legs behind her ears and I couldn't take it.

So I have started fucking her while the kids are at school or camp. It is amazing. She shows up at my front door randomly. I don't want to see other women because listening to her orgasm is incredible. She talks so dirty about the other guy and it pushes me over the edge.

Thebigg 07-26-2017 12:19 AM

One other thing. There is nothing better than cumming in my ex's pussy. She talks so hot asking me about sex with my ex-GF and tells me all about Jason railing her. She is 49 now, but looks 30 and does kegels and ball exercises every day. We only get together when the kids have school or things to do. But whoa.

daskers 07-26-2017 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebigg (Post 2477050)
One other thing. There is nothing better than cumming in my ex's pussy. She talks so hot asking me about sex with my ex-GF and tells me all about Jason railing her. She is 49 now, but looks 30 and does kegels and ball exercises every day. We only get together when the kids have school or things to do. But whoa.

My ex tells me about the guys that have fucked her, I as well tell her about intimate things. We tell each other practically everything.

Thebigg 08-02-2017 02:59 AM

Did you ever see some guy cum in her? It's incredible. The fact of her opening her body to that. While she and I are fucking now, she tells me how much he would cum.

I've been with so many super hot women since we split. But I love fucking her. I had sex with the gorgeous nanny after we separated. Her body is perfect and she was amazing. But I just can't stop my attraction to my ex. She is twice the age of the nanny, but after she was fucking the young guy after us, she became so much better. Guess she learned some things....

xxxxenophile 09-13-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus (Post 2503858)
I'd do her if she hadn't done me so dirty-she was the hottest woman I've ever been with sexually. Would any of you do her? She always orgasmed every time we fucked, with no help from her hands or mine. Her we are fucking

She's a sexy petite little thing! As a GF I'd generally prefer more curves, but I've enjoyed playing with some of the LBFM types like this - how'd she do you wrong?

genedad 02-03-2018 10:48 AM

Dawn-2nd wife

When I found Dawn, it was nirvana. I haven't seen her in close to thirty years, but if she contacted me I would do her in a heartbeat. I never found another woman like her. I sobered up and cleaned up and thought that the type of relationship we had was wrong. Now I realize that sex is not the same as booze and drugs.