One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unaware wife... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=89095)

sleyeone 03-27-2010 07:47 AM

More pics

3 Attachment(s)
Some great pictures so far – thanks for sharing! I think the voyeur pictures are so much sexier than posed because the poor women have no idea they are on camera. If you have a story to go with any pictures please share it as well.
Here are some more of my wife. I set a cam up in a hurry to catch her getting dressed but didn’t conceal it very well – i could even see a faint light flashing on the camera. I stayed in the room to divert her attention away from the camera but because my wife wanted to discuss something with me, she faced me while she changed. This was too good an opportunity to miss - so i moved my position so that i stood by the hidden camera and managed to get some decent full frontal photos.:)

vpw 03-27-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleyeone (Post 682082)
Some great pictures so far – thanks for sharing! I think the voyeur pictures are so much sexier than posed because the poor women have no idea they are on camera. If you have a story to go with any pictures please share it as well.
Here are some more of my wife. I set a cam up in a hurry to catch her getting dressed but didn’t conceal it very well – i could even see a faint light flashing on the camera. I stayed in the room to divert her attention away from the camera but because my wife wanted to discuss something with me, she faced me while she changed. This was too good an opportunity to miss - so i moved my position so that i stood by the hidden camera and managed to get some decent full frontal photos.:)

Nice muff on your wife, so glad some women are defying the bald look of today.

Ridge Runner 04-07-2010 09:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Things that my game cameras catch during the off season. They just blend in with the rest of my hunting gear that I leave hanging around. They have sensor, which triggers the camera by heat and motion :)

buthunter 05-27-2010 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Uppie

polki 06-19-2010 10:11 PM

Mine Sleeping

10 Attachment(s)
been sneaking pics for a few years now:)

lord lucan 06-21-2010 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Only the one!

polki 06-21-2010 11:48 PM

some found on Flickr

10 Attachment(s)
unaware on Flickr Marrow's wife

sleyeone 06-22-2010 05:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple from the weekend..

skippythesane 06-23-2010 02:53 PM

Falling asleep like this compromises privacy

3 Attachment(s)
Hot night - sound asleep.

wildebeast 06-23-2010 04:07 PM

sound sleeper

3 Attachment(s)
My wife is a very sound sleeper (of course, a margarita helps). :-) I have a few more if there is a good response.