One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some initiation pics (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=69443)

osreb 11-19-2008 12:23 AM

Some initiation pics

10 Attachment(s)
I think these are new -

osreb 11-19-2008 12:25 AM

2nd set

10 Attachment(s)
will be posting more later

crispus 11-19-2008 11:58 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I hope these, too, are new: I'm a nollningen newbie but while I have seen the kleiderkette and drunken indoor strip type pictures, hadn't seen this woodsy sort, where in support of a pose like the first attachment, you can see ones like the rest. The last one is more an ENF, but I threw it in here anyway. Sorry about pixellation at full size, but if you go down to 70% or so, it's not too bad.

Fango 11-19-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispus (Post 476349)
I hope these, too, are new: I'm a nollningen newbie but while I have seen the kleiderkette and drunken indoor strip type pictures, hadn't seen this woodsy sort, where in support of a pose like the first attachment, you can see ones like the rest. The last one is more an ENF, but I threw it in here anyway. Sorry about pixellation at full size, but if you go down to 70% or so, it's not too bad.

Crispus, those are some of the best initiation pictures I have ever seen. Seriously.

Thanks

Fango

solarking 11-19-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 476351)
Crispus, those are some of the best initiation pictures I have ever seen. Seriously.

Thanks

Fango

Amen, amen. Outstanding pics.

osreb 11-19-2008 11:52 PM

more to add

10 Attachment(s)
1st 2 are from same series I posted to start the thread

Klondike 11-20-2008 01:19 AM

awesome, Crispus - a real treasure.

Klondike

therocket 11-20-2008 01:19 PM

Cheers Crispus

Thanks Crispus...your pics are definitely new to oneclickchicks. Osreb...thanks but they are all are all repeats/reposts.

Adkit 11-20-2008 01:52 PM

yeah the first set are old...I know since I WENT to that school and that initiation was the year AFTER I quit. they never had any initiations when I was going there but the day I quit they were like "hey, Linus is gone, let's get naked!"...it was so annoying.

I don't remember the year though, that time is a blur to me. but it's like 5 years ago. a swedish college called "Sundsgymnasiet". if anyone wanted to know.

Klondike 11-20-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adkit (Post 476738)
yeah the first set are old...I know since I WENT to that school and that initiation was the year AFTER I quit. they never had any initiations when I was going there but the day I quit they were like "hey, Linus is gone, let's get naked!"...it was so annoying.

Kind of the reverse of showing up just as the party is over.

I share your annoyance......but at least you have OCC to experience the thrill vicariously, right?

KLondike