One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Recognise anyone? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=81614)

PURPLETURTLE 09-10-2009 08:29 AM

Recognise anyone?

Ever been trawling through photos online when someone you know pops up?
This thread is to post a pic of someone you know and say how you know/knew them.

susansusan 09-10-2009 08:52 AM

I've tought about this, and I think that the odds of recognising someone on a random site (ie without location searches for the person posing etc) are very unlikley.

Obviously if there is a connection, it's different- like if you knew someone from Leeds Uni rugby team, and there were posts of Leeds Uni female rugby team nude calander etc.

Likewise, if you are a fan of online adult communites (ie such as the one click chicks community) you might recognise someone from the site on another site- such as "nudewifeinboston" etc.

However, the odds of happening by chance to see nudes of a person you know in the "offline" world are very high.

I do occassionally see people I know from "real life" joining up to model sites, but thats because I can do a specific location search- and they give thier location, of course, too.

Bogger 09-10-2009 09:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This lady was the mother of a child at my child's school.
I found here on a 'post your wife' type site about three years ago, and I was amazed. So I suspect that hysband persuaded her to do a few shots and then posted them up maybe without her knowing.
Her face was visible of course and I've blacked it over deliberately, but possibly not very well.
About six years ago I found a pic of our Au Pair on a voyeur type site. She'd been snapped on a nudist beach. Slim girl from Hungary, with a very distinvctive face. I knew it was her, and as she'd already left us, I didn't ever have to speak to her while knowing what her tits and crotch looked like . . .
I'm going to see if I can find that pic too.
Not sure if this pic will be visible. Sorry if it isn't.

Beano740 09-10-2009 10:04 AM

Excellent idea but im not sure the posts will come on this one.
Lets hope they do.

PURPLETURTLE 09-10-2009 12:45 PM

great start, lets keep this going....

jc666 09-10-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBiBaby (Post 597011)
I've seen pictures of my ex-flatmate posted several times. She's from the old East Germany although people claim she's Polish, Russian, etc. She lives in Brighton, UK now and we're still in touch. You'll all have seen her before and she's on Facebook LOL

:D Go on, post some, or at least direct us to them...

jaff 09-10-2009 12:58 PM

In an early Girls Gone Wild video, I recognized three girls from my highschool. Too bad only one flashed the camera, the others just kissed.

Was awesome seeing them!

mysexyukwife 09-10-2009 02:00 PM

would love some one to recognise my wife

Just dont tell her lol!

musicnuke 10-24-2009 04:38 PM

Saw myself

I once saw myself on the old iiiii's site grabbing some tits in New Orleans for New Year's Eve.

Irish drunkard 10-25-2009 03:43 PM

On another forum, I saw what I would swear is my ex-gf's kid sister in a series of pics from a wet t-shirt contest.