One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Mexican/Spanish TV oops/nude/sexy thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=49633)

gwagwa23 08-21-2007 09:35 PM

The Mexican/Spanish TV oops/nude/sexy thread

2 Attachment(s)
I am starting a new thread called Mexican/Spanish tv vids. I have several vids that I have saved from tv and converted myself. This is pretty exciting because I've found some good stuff!! These have not been seen before. This first video is from the show Al Fin de Semena. There is a major boob slip from this singer Roxana Martinez.

Enjoy!

---Note--- The next vid I will post is from the show Sabado Gigante with Alejandra Guzman with a very vissible see through dress...big nipples can really be seen...captured live.

far2cute 08-22-2007 01:36 PM

Great boobs

I loved watching her dance, looking forward to the next one :)

parttimer 08-22-2007 05:01 PM

I love it already

I know this will be my favorite thread already. Tell me do you remember when this episode aired cause I record them lately but didn't watch last saturdays and deleted it. I really hope it wasn't from then or I'll be kicking myself. I haven't seen anything that good on them lately. i also regularly record Viviana a la medianoche and had an episode with an upskirt where the woman clearly wasn't wearing panties but somehow deleted that too :mad: it was amazing while it lasted though. Thanks in advance.

I just reread what you wrote and saw it was from al fin de semana and would also like to know when it aired. I gotta go set up a new recording ;)

asdvlerner 08-22-2007 08:51 PM

Nice

Nice - good catch!
Thanks
Asdv

mrs_j4y 08-23-2007 07:43 AM

Excellent! :D

mrbilljax 08-23-2007 10:00 AM

Thanks gwagwa23!

Nice clip! I hope this is the start of good things to come! :D

gwagwa23 08-23-2007 07:42 PM

Alejandra Guzman See Through - nipples

2 Attachment(s)
This is a video that I converted of Alejandra Guzman wearing a dress that is very see through...no bra! At various points the nipple is very obvious. I was stunned when I saw this on tv.

The vid is about 4 mins and the nipple pops up several times. Enjoy!

Side Note--- The first video from the show Al fin de Semana was a rerun that was originally aired in 2001 or so. I don't think there are any new episodes of this show. They keep airing episodes from 2001-2002-03 and so on. Lucky to find that boob pop out!

I also saved from the show Viviana a la medianoche...where Viviana was wearing some sort of red shirt that was see through. Her nipples were visible ;) Very nice...I will find and upload...hehe

sleazoid 08-23-2007 07:43 PM

Love It

Those shows are a great potential source for slips, given the way the women dress.

But...I prefer watching the videos at normal speed, and this one is slow-mo. Anyone know of any software I can use to speed it back to normal speed?

solidskull 08-24-2007 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks a lot for the Alejandra Guzman clip, I've been a fan of hers since I first saw one of her music videos. I heard there was a home video of hers that got out but I've never been able to find it. This clip that I'm uploading is supposed to a behind the scenes of her filming a commercial. Apparently the premise of the commercial is that she's walking down the street causing accidents and mayhem for everybody that sees her. Hope you like it, I'll try to figure out how to get a couple preview pics tomorrow.

Fango 08-24-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidskull
Thanks a lot for the Alejandra Guzman clip, I've been a fan of hers since I first saw one of her music videos. I heard there was a home video of hers that got out but I've never been able to find it. This clip that I'm uploading is supposed to a behind the scenes of her filming a commercial. Apparently the premise of the commercial is that she's walking down the street causing accidents and mayhem for everybody that sees her. Hope you like it, I'll try to figure out how to get a couple preview pics tomorrow.

Wow, that was awesome! :eek: Here's the actual commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=156JU5cqAC4

Some nice Hidden Nudity towards the end, but the behind-the-scenes video is extra cool 'cause we see that she was really naked.

edit: Can anyone make out the URL at the bottom at the beginning of the commercial video? I'd like to get a higher quality version, if at all possible.

Thanks

Fango