One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Desi Babes (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=66755)

lagoon381 08-30-2008 04:56 PM

Desi Babes

2 Attachment(s)
i know this is not hardcore but i stubled across around 1000 vids of desi gals, most are a bit chubby with really nice breasts, which i guess is a personal opinion but i find them pretty hot. alot of them are hardcore so i thought i would put them all here to keep them together, attached is a small sample to see if i should continue. . . .

bmgm16 08-30-2008 05:40 PM

more please

more please.. whered you get them?

lavery 08-30-2008 06:44 PM

desi

please post more love desi women

d7uncan 08-31-2008 02:27 AM

Yes - please continue

My ignorance - what's "Desi"

wendiego 09-01-2008 10:48 AM

If they all look like her then post away. But truthfully I don't know what "Desi" means either.

lagoon381 09-01-2008 03:17 PM

i'm being lazy, i'll post more tomorrow ;)

Desi (or Deshi; pronounced [ˈd̪eːsi] or [ˈd̪eːʃi], Hindi: देसी, Urdu: دیسی, Punjabi: ਦੇਸੀ, دیسی) is a word originally from Sanskrit literally meaning "from the country" or "of the country". In North America and Great Britain, desi is used colloquially to mean South Asian immigrants and their descendants. It is mainly used by those of South Asian origins themselves, rarely by the majority population, and carries a subtext of inclusiveness and unity. It allows South Asians to refer to their broader immigrant community, rather than requiring a specific, nationalistic label such as "Indian" or "Pakistani". As such, its connotations are positive, alluding to the shared values, bonds and experiences of descendants of the entire region.

This self-referential colloquialism was created in the United Kingdom during the early 1960s to late 1980s and, in the UK is sometimes pronounced "dezzi."

In this sense, it can include:

Indo Aussies (Australians)
British Asians
Bangladeshis
Sri Lankans
Indo-Canadians
Indo-Trinidadians
Fijian Indians
Indian South Africans
Indo Kiwis (New Zealand)
Indo-Mauritians (Mauritius)
Punjabis
South Asian Americans
South Asians in Canada
South Asians in Philippines
South Asians in Zimbabwe

Roustabout_tcb 09-01-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d7uncan (Post 450666)
My ignorance - what's "Desi"

Desi (or Deshi; pronounced [ˈd̪eːsi] or [ˈd̪eːʃi], Hindi: देसी, Urdu: دیسی, Punjabi: ਦੇਸੀ, دیسی) is a word originally from Sanskrit literally meaning "from the country" or "of the country". In North America and Great Britain, desi is used colloquially to mean South Asian immigrants and their descendants. It is mainly used by those of South Asian origins themselves, rarely by the majority population, and carries a subtext of inclusiveness and unity. It allows South Asians to refer to their broader immigrant community, rather than requiring a specific, nationalistic label such as "Indian" or "Pakistani". As such, its connotations are positive, alluding to the shared values, bonds and experiences of descendants of the entire region.

This self-referential colloquialism was created in the United Kingdom during the early 1960s to late 1980s and, in the UK is sometimes pronounced "dezzi."

In this sense, it can include:

Indo Aussies (Australians)
British Asians
Bangladeshis
Sri Lankans
Indo-Canadians
Indo-Trinidadians
Fijian Indians
Indian South Africans
Indo Kiwis (New Zealand)
Indo-Mauritians (Mauritius)
Punjabis
South Asian Americans
South Asians in Canada
South Asians in Philippines
South Asians in Zimbabwe
Within India, desi connotes "local" or "indigenous", as distinct from videshi or pardesi ("foreigner").

lagoon381 09-01-2008 03:28 PM

wow, now that's weird. go-go-gadget-wikipedia, i can't believe i just typed that. . . . . .

wendiego 09-02-2008 12:08 PM

Ah ha

I have been educated. God I love Wiki. Thank you.

suihu369 09-02-2008 05:32 PM

Please post, and thank you in advance!