One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Reverse Cuckold? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=209344)

DippsyDudel 04-24-2017 10:41 AM

Reverse Cuckold?

Reading all the stories here about all of the guys who like seeing their wife/gf with another guy got me thinking (it does happen occasionally).
Maybe not necessarily pure cuckold by definition, but has anyone had experience with a female partner that wants to see "her" guy with another woman? Not so much as a ffm threesome, but like a lot of guys enjoy just watching or hearing the details of their partner with someone else.

2out4more 04-24-2017 02:39 PM

Interesting thought, we are brand new to all of this just had our first two experiences this past two weekends with her hooking up with other guys but me not being in the room with them. She and I will have to talk about this and see what she thinks. I love hearing about her adventures so maybe it will work both ways.

xxxxenophile 04-24-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DippsyDudel (Post 2423298)
Reading all the stories here about all of the guys who like seeing their wife/gf with another guy got me thinking (it does happen occasionally).
Maybe not necessarily pure cuckold by definition, but has anyone had experience with a female partner that wants to see "her" guy with another woman? Not so much as a ffm threesome, but like a lot of guys enjoy just watching or hearing the details of their partner with someone else.

Look up "cuckquean" and you'll find definitions and whole communities around this interest and lifestyle...

Pyronmissy 04-24-2017 09:55 PM

It happens

It does happen. In my case my wife likes ffm 3somes is very bi. But she found she absolutely loves to watch me with another woman. She likes to see me in control and being dominant with another woman. It gets her super horny. We have been with other women she begs to watch somtimes. It was alittle odd at first deciding if she was just testing at first but once i saw and she talked about how much she loved watching me its great.

DippsyDudel 04-25-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothguy (Post 2423627)
My wife does enjoy seeing me with women.
However, it's a little more tame then one would think.
But I would say these experiences are pretty tame in the cuck world.

Thanks for your story. What you describe is pretty much exactly the type of thing I was wondering about. She enjoys the same types of things as a woman as a lot of guys enjoy.

GRITS 04-29-2017 10:57 PM

Grits

My wife likes seeing me w/ her girlfriends and her sister who just visited... if its a MFF situtation, she likes seeing me and encourages me to cum w/ her friends..... sometimes she gets behind me and pushes my butt to helf thrust into her friends.. very sexy cuck stuff on her part.:D

SpyStrip 05-02-2017 02:42 PM

I don't think this counts, per se.

I had a girlfriend who had a bi aspect to her that she discovered and grew more exciting to her during our relationship. Two women we knew were willing to play ball with us and enjoy a sexual experience. Friends with MFF benefits, as it were. There were two other women who would not go in this direction. So my girlfriend encouraged me to have an afternoon of fun with them, while she hid and voyeured the experience. She loved it.

While this is not your textbook reversal of cuckold, it did remind me of this.

xxxxenophile 05-02-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyStrip (Post 2427742)
I don't think this counts, per se.

I had a girlfriend who had a bi aspect to her that she discovered and grew more exciting to her during our relationship. Two women we knew were willing to play ball with us and enjoy a sexual experience. Friends with MFF benefits, as it were. There were two other women who would not go in this direction. So my girlfriend encouraged me to have an afternoon of fun with them, while she hid and voyeured the experience. She loved it.

While this is not your textbook reversal of cuckold, it did remind me of this.

I agree that it's different, but also that it's hot!

If you wanted to tell the story in more detail, I'm sure we wouldn't mind!

DippsyDudel 05-02-2017 07:10 PM

More detail is always welcome!
As an old friend used to say, "Tell that story again, only talk slower and use lots of dirty words"!

SpyStrip 05-02-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DippsyDudel (Post 2427827)
More detail is always welcome!
As an old friend used to say, "Tell that story again, only talk slower and use lots of dirty words"!

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!

(and add a sin for her not giving me a lap dance)