One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   left naked on the street or thrown out naked in public ENF (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=82720)

Price64 10-07-2009 04:30 AM

left naked on the street or thrown out naked in public ENF

Once I saw a scene in a movie or TV soap where a young pretty woman was in the bed with a man when suddenly a group of women entered the room.One of them was the woman of the man.
In the next scene, you see a place in the middle of the city or town full of people and it is already day, when suddenly a van appears . The doors of it are opened and the young lady is pushed outside by the group of women stark naked and has to streak home passing all the people. She is really humiliated.

Does anyone know similar scenes in movies or TV soaps where a female is abandoned, pushed out or thrown out naked in public as revenge?Or even the name of the movie or TV soap this happened? It was a 90s movie or TV soap I think.

WESON66 10-07-2009 10:11 AM

Interesting premise

1 Attachment(s)
...this sounds like the start of a great thread... any pixs of women locked outside naked, tied naked outside or handcuffed outside naked?

andros19 10-07-2009 11:47 AM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...highlight=tied

tied up already exists

jocur 10-10-2009 12:17 PM

I think it was in Confessions of a Pop Performer that a girl was pushed naked out of the back of a van in the middle of a residential area. The camera is in the van and we see her desperately trying to cover up as she disappears in to the distance.
Hope that other members may have some pictures of this.

MSG 10-15-2009 05:32 AM

Pushed naked out of the back of a van... "Confessions of a Pop Performer"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocur (Post 609186)
I think it was in Confessions of a Pop Performer that a girl was pushed naked out of the back of a van in the middle of a residential area. The camera is in the van and we see her desperately trying to cover up as she disappears in to the distance.
Hope that other members may have some pictures of this.

I'm digging... :confused:

MSG 10-15-2009 06:04 AM

Another naked girl dumped naked in public

This reminded me of another more recent film where a pickup truck is driving trough the dusty streets of mexico,
with a homemade looking coffin as its cargo. As the truck hits a bumpy bit of road, the coffin falls out & breaks open
to reveal a young naked woman that appears to have been bound & possibly whipped (by her scars), but is quite definitely alive! She slowly gathers herself in the dusty middle of the road with traffic passing by her, until some people come rushing to her aid. I saw photos & a proper description of this film not that long ago before my laptop died.

Does this ring any bells for anyone else?:confused:

Sinister Minister 10-15-2009 06:35 AM

Sounds like "All Souls Day" a terrible 2005 zombie flick produced by the Sci Fi channel, (or Sy Fy or however they are spelling it these days).

cutedevil75 10-16-2009 12:26 PM

do anyway have the link of this movies or maybe screenshots / clips?

very curious if this is real

Sinister Minister 10-16-2009 01:54 PM

It is indeed real, if you looking up the title "All Souls Day" on the internet you may be able to find movie trailers for. I own it on DVD but am not set to up load or down load or any of that good stuff. The movie was produced by the SCI FI channel and I believe it went from filming and then straight to DVD. The scene features a young couple being stranded in a Mexican Village during the "ALL Souls" or "Day of the Dead" celebration. A coffin is dropped in the middle of the dusty square, the young couple investigate and find a nude female, I believe she was bound at the wrists and either had lashes and/or writing on her body, in the coffin. I guess she was suppose to be the "main event" for that evenings sacrifice. It's been awhile since I have seen it, it's the only scene that makes the entire movie, real turkey.....

Sinister Minister 10-16-2009 02:39 PM

The full title is "All Souls Day: Dia de Los Muertos". It's listed at IMDb.