One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sexy Television Clips (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=120726)

lonmol 12-06-2011 05:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Victoria Principal undresses to her underwear (slip), and admires herself in the mirror, in this clip from an early episode of the TV show; Dallas. Credit to the original uploader,

lonmol 12-06-2011 08:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Lingerie models on an australian daytime talkshow (late 1980's/early 1990's). The brunette in the satin teddy seems to have a bit of pubic hair peeking out. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 12-14-2011 12:19 AM

5 Attachment(s)
A man walks in on Christina Ricci, and another girl, while they're in their underwear. Clip is from the TV show; Pan Am. Mild EUF reactions from both girls. Christina Ricci looks really good in '60's clothing. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 12-14-2011 03:19 AM

4 Attachment(s)
All of Glynis Barber's EUF moments from the first Jane TV series. I can't believe they still haven't put this show on DVD. Credit to the original uploader.

lord lucan 12-14-2011 04:33 AM

I still have a video of the original show and converted it to DVD and tried to sell it on E-Bay, but they stopped me. I therefore uploaded the clips above for people to enjoy. There is apparently a rights problem with this and the BBC (who own it) also consider it to not be in tune with current times. Go figure!

lonmol 12-14-2011 04:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A whole lot of upskirts from the TV show; Logan's Run. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 12-14-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord lucan (Post 1093289)
I still have a video of the original show and converted it to DVD and tried to sell it on E-Bay, but they stopped me. I therefore uploaded the clips above for people to enjoy. There is apparently a rights problem with this and the BBC (who own it) also consider it to not be in tune with current times. Go figure!

Would you happen to have anything from the second series; Jane in the Desert?

lonmol 12-14-2011 03:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Another clip from Bewitched. This time, Samantha starts to magically remove a woman's dress, at a dinner party. Clip is very short, and of rather poor quality. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 12-14-2011 05:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Maura Tierney strips to her bra, in this humorous clip from the TV show; News Radio. I think this may be the most exposed she's ever been. Credit to the original uploader.

Fango 12-14-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonmol (Post 1093792)
Maura Tierney strips to her bra, in this humorous clip from the TV show; News Radio. I think this may be the most exposed she's ever been.

She had a topless scene in the movie "Dead Women in Lingerie".

Fango