One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Zipper Down (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=59653)

stargirlzx 03-07-2008 03:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by oxospyderoxo (Post 397269)
I know this is a weird request, but does anyone have any pics with girls and their zipper down? For some reason I find it sexy. Maybe because it's so rare. I have a few to share as well to get the feel for what I want to see. Enjoy!

**** Celebrities removed ****

how are these?

scramm 03-07-2008 06:51 PM

department store

1 Attachment(s)
love this pic

oxospyderoxo 03-08-2008 08:38 PM

No we are not weird, there's alot of weirder things I guess.

And awesome posts guys, keep them comming and thank you!

Imonly Human 03-09-2008 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The girl with the spoon didn't know her zipper was wide open when this picture was taken.

Imonly Human 03-09-2008 10:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This girl's pants button popped off while she was out at a club. Luckily for us (not for her) she wasn't wearing a belt.

Not sure if this is accidental or deliberate.

spearmint454 04-11-2008 11:35 PM

I agree with you.. I love pics like this and catching women in this kind of situation. The expressions and reactions are great, but like you said, pics like this are so rare..and finding anything actually revealed even rarer.
Plz keep up great work though the pics are great.

Potsdamer Platz 04-12-2008 09:36 AM

Sometime last summer I spent a whole hour sitting opposite a pretty girl on a bus who had the zipper on her jeans undone and she wasn't wearing any panties. I could just make out her dark bush, although not too clearly . She was reading a magazine so she never noticed me staring at her.

Pity I didn't have my camera phone that day. :(

Chances like this only come along once in a lifetime. :cool:

Gao 04-12-2008 10:00 AM

When I was in college, I lived in a dorm with this chick- I thought she was pretty hot when I first met her. She used to come across the hall to our room to hang. One day she came in with her fly completely down and her well trimmed bush easily visible to all. She was a stripper, tho, so it probably wouldn't have phased her to much to know. Hell, she probably did it on purpose.

Sadly, the more I got to know her, the more I saw what a skanky psycho she was, tarnishing that open fly memory... well, not completely.

oxospyderoxo 04-14-2008 11:27 AM

It really is a shame more pictures havnt been taken. I'm sure there's tons of oppertunitys around that should be on film. Including times where I've seen them myself.

Keep up the good work everyone, these pictures are spectacular!

oxospyderoxo 04-14-2008 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Found another picture. Nice body, wish the face wasnt covered