One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Nightie Thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=76300)

janneman1 04-30-2009 05:08 PM

The Nightie Thread

9 Attachment(s)
My wife and I stayed over at some friends of us. Late the evening (the wives were allready showered and ready to go to bed) my friend and I were looking for some coffee and he shout-asked to his wife in their bedroom to please make us some coffee and bring it to the living room. She shout-replied back that she was allready in her nightie. Turned out we both dared our wives to serve us coffee, wearing only their nighties. After a bit of diplomatic persuation that it was no big deal - they would still be dressed - we finally got a show of our lives. Unfortunately I do not have pics of the specific event (I wish!) but it did set my mind running to start a threat with women dressed IN THEIR NIGHTIES. Please feel free to add - there are a lot of pics on the subject out there!

janneman1 04-30-2009 05:14 PM

Some more to get things going!

10 Attachment(s)
Please help to make this a decent thread.

janneman1 04-30-2009 05:20 PM

Yet some more

10 Attachment(s)
Some more

janneman1 05-01-2009 05:16 AM

A few more

10 Attachment(s)
for those who share the fantasy

DiskoDaddy 05-01-2009 07:18 AM

Any of your wife?

Quote:

Originally Posted by janneman1 (Post 540350)
My wife and I stayed over at some friends of us. Late the evening (the wives were allready showered and ready to go to bed) my friend and I were looking for some coffee and he shout-asked to his wife in their bedroom to please make us some coffee and bring it to the living room. She shout-replied back that she was allready in her nightie. Turned out we both dared our wives to serve us coffee, wearing only their nighties. After a bit of diplomatic persuation that it was no big deal - they would still be dressed - we finally got a show of our lives. Unfortunately I do not have pics of the specific event (I wish!) but it did set my mind running to start a threat with women dressed IN THEIR NIGHTIES. Please feel free to add - there are a lot of pics on the subject out there!

Great idea for a thread. There are some great pics in here. Doesn't it suck when you have these awesome events happen and you're not "with camera" to capture them!!? Life is full of those moments! But now you have my imagination going and I want to at least see what your wife looks like. Any chance of posting even a clothed one to augment your great story!!?? We won't tell her!! :-)

DD

nobusmindingi 05-01-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janneman1 (Post 540353)
Please help to make this a decent thread.

"Decent"? Seriously?

It's already an AWESOME thread! :D

Great idea - great initial story. Thanks!

janneman1 05-02-2009 07:21 AM

Need some help

10 Attachment(s)
I'm running out of stock here!

janneman1 05-02-2009 07:40 AM

ONLY THE THREAD HAS TO BE DECENT

10 Attachment(s)
NOT THE PHOTOS:)

janneman1 05-03-2009 04:27 AM

Some more

10 Attachment(s)
Some more