One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pantyless upskirts in public (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=72041)

mi69 01-29-2009 03:36 AM

Sorry raggadoon

......... but your last post has nothing to do with "Pantyless upskirts in public".
:mad:

Hugoxxxx 01-29-2009 04:01 AM

Seems to be "OFF THREAD"

Your last posting Raggadon ??????????????????????????????????????????????????/

annacondom 01-29-2009 11:02 AM

When you say "track the views"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by raggadoon (Post 503681)
It looks good Annacondom. I guess everything went O.K but remember, when you ppost pics this way you can't track how many views each one gets. I still like it better.
Once again, good job.

... if I hold my mouse cursor over the picture, it shows how many views :confused:

is this what you mean?

Annacondom

raggadoon 01-29-2009 01:34 PM

Sorry Guys

I know my last post was a little off but someone made me promise to post them here. I guess change is not always good. from now on nothing but pantyless upskirts!!!

raggadoon 01-29-2009 09:32 PM

Public upskirt freak!!

Today I was at ******. i was talking to the receptionist when I noticed she had no panties on. I could help but look and when she saw me, she opened her legs. I almost passed out!!! "You like?" is what she asked and then started touching her p**** lips. People where coming in and out of the office but she just kept doing it. I could not help it so I grabbed her hand away, held it and asked her if she wanted to feel what was happening in my pants? Well get this, she starts to yell and calls me a sicko! Then when other people looked at us, she told them I was trying to get her to put her hands down my pants. They threw me out of the office and said they would call the police if I ever returned. Everyone both inside and on the street was looking at me. I got up, face red, and started to leave quickly. Just then security came up to me, handed me her phone number and said " she wants you to give her a call ". Total puzzled I asked him what her problem was and do you know what he said? He said "Buddy I have been married to her for 5 years and I still don't know", followed by "so I guess we'll see you tonite".

This is a true story and I will do my best to get some pics for everyone. Wish me luck.
I hope this guy and his freak of a wife are not psyco!!

DRDavenport 01-29-2009 09:35 PM

Obviously, they ARE psycho!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raggadoon (Post 504015)
Today I was at ******. i was talking to the receptionist when I noticed she had no panties on. I could help but look and when she saw me, she opened her legs. I almost passed out!!! "You like?" is what she asked and then started touching her p**** lips. People where coming in and out of the office but she just kept doing it. I could not help it so I grabbed her hand away, held it and asked her if she wanted to feel what was happening in my pants? Well get this, she starts to yell and calls me a sicko! Then when other people looked at us, she told them I was trying to get her to put her hands down my pants. They threw me out of the office and said they would call the police if I ever returned. Everyone both inside and on the street was looking at me. I got up, face red, and started to leave quickly. Just then security came up to me, handed me her phone number and said " she wants you to give her a call ". Total puzzled I asked him what her problem was and do you know what he said? He said "Buddy I have been married to her for 5 years and I still don't know", followed by "so I guess we'll see you tonite".

This is a true story and I will do my best to get some pics for everyone. Wish me luck.
I hope this guy and his freak of a wife are not psyco!!

raggadoon 01-29-2009 10:02 PM

Some more pantyless upskirts

6 Attachment(s)
Giddy-up!!!

raggadoon 01-29-2009 10:11 PM

They keep cumming

8 Attachment(s)
I have a bet going with someone so I need as many post as possible. In return I will post some private pics to your thread.
MORE

raggadoon 01-30-2009 01:09 AM

More and more pantyless

9 Attachment(s)
Back on track with the proper posts for this thread.

raggadoon 01-30-2009 01:14 AM

Pantyless Again

3 Attachment(s)