One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Long Nipples (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=221156)

jw75 04-16-2018 12:51 PM

Long Nipples

My wfie has erasers size looking nipples sitting on top of her puffy areolas about quarter inch long. I like trying new things with her so I thought how could I make them look longer. I found a product called Nipples Suckers which is a tube top with a pumping ball that you put over the nipple and suck it into the tube. Well I got one and while watching T.V. I asked her if I could use it on them she said yes. I got it and placed an O-ring on the tube to slip onto her nipple at the desired length. Since she was topless already I put it on her nipple and started pumping and watched as her nipple was sucked into the tube. Her nipple was around a inch long in the tube and was not going to go any further so I slid the O-ring onto her nipple and release the pressure to slide the tube off the O-ring helps keep her nipple from returning to normal size. Then I did the same with her other nipple. I wanted to make sure that the O-rings were not hurting her she said no she was fine. Seeking her small breasts with inch long nipples was fantastic. So I started playing with them flirts flicking them with my finger then lightly pinching them. Her nipples arevery sensitive and I kknow I could make her cum. I told her to take a look at them and she did I asked her if she would like to show them off again she said yes. Her light brown nipples looked hot and needed to be seen so I told let go to the mall and show them off. She put on a button up shirt but didn't button it so on the drive she had it completely open with her breasts exposed. When we arrived at the mall she only buttoned one button so when she moved someone could get a good look at them. I told her that I was going to follow her so I could watch as she showed off the goods. During our time at the mall she let at least 50 men see her and a few teenage boys. Since it was getting dark I told her lets head home. On the drive home she removed her top and put it in the back seat. When we arrived home she got out of the car and walked to the house topless when we got inside her brotherwas hhome and got a good look at them. She sat on the couch so I told her brother that he needed to play with her nipples and tell her what he liked about them. I watched as he pulled and tried to sterch them after 10 minutes he even managed to twist and suck on them. Has anyone done anything to your wife or girlfriend like this?

ron1234 04-16-2018 08:43 PM

What nipple suckers did you use that you were able to get such good results? We have tried a few different kinds and have not had that much suction

VXCguy 04-25-2018 05:29 AM

Same here

nectcouple 04-25-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2611840)
Same here

I can't even imagine! :D

VXCguy 04-30-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nectcouple (Post 2611893)
I can't even imagine! :D

I'll have to show you ;)

rracoonz 04-30-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2614030)
I'll have to show you ;)

Please do.

VXCguy 05-07-2018 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rracoonz (Post 2614068)
Please do.

ok bad shot but it will get you on the right track

stevezr1 05-08-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2617486)
ok bad shot but it will get you on the right track

oh yeah!
I'd love to be walking beside her down the street with those poking out of her light tank top!

nectcouple 05-08-2018 02:06 PM

My wife's

2 Attachment(s)
They're already long, but here's how I enjoy making them longer! :D

VXCguy 05-12-2018 06:55 PM

OK Ok I need to step up my game