One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My favorite webcam girl (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=185)

Fango 02-16-2004 04:49 PM

My favorite webcam girl

2 Attachment(s)
Since everybody seems to be posting webcam girls these days, I figured I would post my personal favorite. I've never seen this available on any website, but it is pretty prevalent on Kazaa (which is where I got my copy). This is my favorite for 2 main reasons: 1. She's very cute/hot in a girl-next-door kind of way. 2. No teasing here, folks. She strips totally naked (and does a very good job of it, too, I might add).

I've attached a preview collage, though if you want to see the good part you'll just have to download the vid. ;)

Enjoy

Fango

Sivrag 02-16-2004 07:40 PM

This is definitely another one of the great webcam strip clips. I've had it for quite sometime as well in both a silent version and in one with music. A classic though either way. I especially like the look on her face as she starts the recording. Wow!

Fango 02-16-2004 09:46 PM

What was the music?

Fango

Sivrag 02-17-2004 06:09 AM

It was a song called Sex Bomb. It was used as the theme for the cancelled WB series Grosse Pointe. Loved the song and watching her dance to it was great.

InvisibleMan 05-05-2004 05:49 PM

Thanks

Allways been one of my favorite webcams as well. :D

Dragonknight2001 05-06-2004 12:51 AM

it's Erin, Thanks !

d6i6c6k 05-07-2004 03:23 AM

Ah yes, one of the alltime classics. Thanks for the reminder.

StrokedF350 11-18-2004 10:26 PM

Great to see her again. I used to have her but I lost the file at some point in time...Thanks!!

darthmalfoy 08-17-2011 08:41 PM

Does anyone know that story behind this vid? Like, when and where it was filmed, whom, if anyone she filmed it for, and if she intended for it to get leaked and go viral, as it obviously has?

sirlix 10-01-2016 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 332)
Since everybody seems to be posting webcam girls these days, I figured I would post my personal favorite. I've never seen this available on any website, but it is pretty prevalent on Kazaa (which is where I got my copy). This is my favorite for 2 main reasons: 1. She's very cute/hot in a girl-next-door kind of way. 2. No teasing here, folks. She strips totally naked (and does a very good job of it, too, I might add).

I've attached a preview collage, though if you want to see the good part you'll just have to download the vid. ;)

Enjoy

Fango

This is also one of my alltime personal favorites... thanks for revisiting one of the first full webcam strips I can remember searching for over and over again...