One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   aquavite's Upskirt...an on-going post (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=94487)

orcher 11-05-2011 10:36 PM

Dude, you're an inspiration to all of us upskirt photographers! Thanks again for the fine pictures you shared with us. :D

I'm gonna go try this park thing next summer, damn...

tonto2011 11-06-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orcher (Post 1061589)
Dude, you're an inspiration to all of us upskirt photographers! Thanks again for the fine pictures you shared with us. :D

I'm gonna go try this park thing next summer, damn...

BE very careful while doing the park thing.....getting caught can mess things up for you and everyone..

aquavite 11-09-2011 03:57 PM

Aquavite upskirts

10 Attachment(s)
2 girls: one with panties hose and one with or without panties...but if she's wearing thongs, they're pulled tight...

aquavite 11-11-2011 02:13 PM

Aquavite upskirts....

10 Attachment(s)
Three examples: one out of focus missed opportunity as this girl bends over; the next girl lies on her side, her legs over her guy's, her black panties exposed and then she realizes it and sort of pulls her very short down; and finally, an upshots shot--her red panties certainly stand out....

aquavite 11-12-2011 08:11 PM

Aquavite upskirts

10 Attachment(s)
Not the most attractive woman, but I like the way she sits, and at one point, pulls her skirt modestly, but then goes back to her former position...and a girl with lovely legs, but it is an 'almost' shot; and one vintage b and w pantie pic....god, skirts/dresses were short 'back then'.

Comments welcomes...

thorvald 11-12-2011 10:49 PM

Good post!Thank you!

aquavite 11-14-2011 04:46 PM

aquavite upskrits

10 Attachment(s)
Black and white, 2 girls, 2 colors. The first girl with the black panties just gives us a glimpse of them as she gets up. The second pretty girl takes in the sun, one leg raised, giving us a prolonged view of her white panties...she barely moved for quite a while. Both are really pretty girls...

Comments welcomed.

aquavite 11-15-2011 02:26 PM

Aquavite upskirts

10 Attachment(s)
Three girls: the first just a peek; the second a good view of her (large) black panties; and the third (more of her another time, too) a nice view of white panties under her tight and short jean skirt.

Comments welcomed....

aquavite 11-16-2011 08:29 PM

Aquavite upskirts

10 Attachment(s)
The rest of the girl in the jean skirt and white panties....

aquavite 11-17-2011 10:46 AM

a bit of editing, again

2 Attachment(s)
Great pics, and a bit of editing improves them I think...lovely panties for both girls....and we see them a lot better.