One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   aquavite's Upskirt...an on-going post (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=94487)

aquavite 10-12-2010 03:24 PM

Aquavite upskirt continue...

10 Attachment(s)
After a pause, the end of the series of the 'who cares' girl with the simple if slightly stained panties and the beginning of a series of an absolutely beautiful girl, white dress and panties, far more subtle, but striking. I could only wish the park and grounds people did a better job cutting grass....

aquavite 10-14-2010 08:01 PM

beautiful girl in white dress w white panties: continues

10 Attachment(s)
More of this beautiful girl....

aquavite 10-16-2010 03:35 PM

Last of the beautiful girl in white dress/white panties, another girl-white panties

10 Attachment(s)
The last of the beautiful girl with lovely white panties...and another girl with a short jean skirt and also with white panties....and 2 pics of a girl with black pantihose and panties underneath...lovely lying position.

aquavite 10-18-2010 12:59 PM

More Aquavite upskirts

10 Attachment(s)
Two redheads with modest upskirts and the beginning of a series of a couple making out in a park, her short skirt revealing her purple patterned panties. Wish she had on sexier panties, but I love PDA's...and her panties are really tight...

Comments/clicks welcomed....

aquavite 10-19-2010 04:31 PM

Aquavite pics continued....

10 Attachment(s)
More of this very pretty blond girl in the short black dress and tight purple patterned panties...and her guy...PDAs in a public park...

aquavite 10-20-2010 08:45 PM

More Aquavite upskirt pics

10 Attachment(s)
The girl with the tight purple panties series continues...this time her guy has his hand between her legs, over her dress, on her ass. I missed the best when her fingered her briefly through her panties....Nice PDA. And one picture of the wind doing us a favor, revealing this cute girl's black and stained cotton panties with a nice touch of lace around the legs, to be continued.

aquavite 10-21-2010 06:11 PM

Aquavite upskirst continued: black panties

10 Attachment(s)
Another one of the wind is our friend and the girl wearing the those panties, including a nice VPL through her dress. And another series: A couple, the girl with black panties, too, messing around in a park. He couldn't keep his hand off her butt or between her legs, feeling her panties, her skirt riding up (not much of it to cover her in the first place) over her panties, and she clearly didn't care....to be continued.

Comments, clicks.....of course.

fetichista014 10-21-2010 06:48 PM

Did she catch you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquavite (Post 796628)
The girl with the tight purple panties series continues...this time her guy has his hand between her legs, over her dress, on her ass. I missed the best when her fingered her briefly through her panties....Nice PDA. And one picture of the wind doing us a favor, revealing this cute girl's black and stained cotton panties with a nice touch of lace around the legs, to be continued.

Did she catch you here? :eek: Just wondering! Thanks a lot for your pictures: they are lovely!

aquavite 10-22-2010 05:15 PM

Aquavite upskirts--the butt feel continues...

10 Attachment(s)
I was far from the only person around watching this couple and especially the girl.... I'm guessing the guy liked others watching his girl show off her panties and butt while he felt them...and she clearly didn't care or liked it too, as you can see as she puts a leg on top of him, her skirt riding up farther on her butt....

ken2002 10-22-2010 09:46 PM

Wow, what great photos. Can't believe the girl didn't know her nice black panties weren't showing, or did she? I also wondered if the guy touching her knew she was being watched and photographed! Great way to show off your girl!!!!