One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos of Naked Charity Calendars (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57353)

Tony25 01-18-2008 01:41 PM

Photos of Naked Charity Calendars

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! I've been searching through all the internet to find pictures of student naked calendars and I found very few (that I'll post soon if u want, although they are reposts). I specially would like to find all photos available from "DUCK naked Calendar", the naked charity calendar featuring the students of the University of Durham, (and most specially those from 2008's calendar). How is it possible that there are so few available on the net? Couldn't anybody who has the calendar scan them and post them?

Men, it's so erotic to see all these students (some of them my ex-college partners, naked for a good cause!!

If anybody can help, PLEASE, post them!!

Tony25 01-18-2008 01:45 PM

The few pics I have

10 Attachment(s)
Here's the only pics I could find...

Tony25 01-18-2008 02:06 PM

And the last ones I could find

4 Attachment(s)
I really hope someone can find more (or scan them if you are one of those lucky people who bought the Calendar!!)

ghostrider_ghostlead 01-18-2008 04:59 PM

superb post

excellent post... definitely a 5 star

Klondike 01-18-2008 05:16 PM

OMG! Will someone please get the smelling salts for Fango...

Where did this wonderful material come from?

Klondike

Klondike 01-18-2008 05:22 PM

It occured to me that you probably have not seen this post. Some of your pics are here....

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...highlight=duck

But the others - are they from UDurham too, or elsewhere?

Klondike

Fango 01-18-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klondike (Post 381559)
OMG! Will someone please get the smelling salts for Fango...

Where did this wonderful material come from?

Klondike

....ergmhkl....

Huh, sorry, I just came to. What's going on?

*looks*

*faints again*

Fango

Fango 01-18-2008 06:33 PM

But no, seriously, these are some of the greatest Hidden Nudity pics and some of the greatest "naked college student" pics I've ever seen, right up there with the Skidmore Wombats. I mean, Holy Fucking Shit! :eek: The girls on stage series was brand new to me. Every single one of them, without fail, is cute as hell and definitely my type. And topless. Did I mention topless? Absolutely amazing, stupendous, fantastic and fabulous. Where in the world (or on the Web, as the case may be) did you find these wonderful, wonderful pictures?!?

Thanks (x1,000,000)

Fango

Slick 01-18-2008 07:32 PM

Great

Awesome pictures

Klondike 01-18-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fango44 (Post 381591)
But no, seriously, these are some of the greatest Hidden Nudity pics and some of the greatest "naked college student" pics I've ever seen, right up there with the Skidmore Wombats. I mean, Holy Fucking Shit! :eek: The girls on stage series was brand new to me. Every single one of them, without fail, is cute as hell and definitely my type. And topless. Did I mention topless? Absolutely amazing, stupendous, fantastic and fabulous. Where in the world (or on the Web, as the case may be) did you find these wonderful, wonderful pictures?!?

Thanks (x1,000,000)

Fango

Lets take a poll and pic a country.

i was going to say Sweden, but the mix looks a bit more international than that. So I will say, off the wall...

Netherlands.

progressive AND multicultural....

on second though - If they are x-college partners of Tony and Tony speaks English, then we're likely talking UK or US.

Glad to hear your feeling better, Fango....

Klondike